Ox Markets - Advice PLEASE HELP!

TNTOPTION

Recruit
I wish to complain about OX markets, and the promise they made,

I did not get access to the AfxAnts software they promised, as-well they lured me in with false promises of making profits and showing me trades that win to get my bussiness, and i did not get what i paid for which is 5K for AFXants, and Gold account. I did not reciveve either, and i have been scammed with lost trades. poor customer service, and did not offer the expertise they claimed. they told me to put alot of my trades big and lost all my balance, at first everything was ok. but than started loosing my accounts when they told me to make and trade big amounts. They showed me screenshots of winning trades and all these things to entice me. but in the end i lost 8KCAD and did not get acccess to the software they claimed, they even said they were for sure going to win trades and did not. they said things like GO Big FOR SURE Trade will win, And failled as a result i have lost my balance and did not get access to what they promised to give. which was a software called AFXants,

Dear Fiancial Ombudsmans of Cypress.

Do i have any grounds to complain and order them (Oxmarkets)
to refund my money? I was planning on withdrawing but they said it was a holiday, and did not get the fast withdrawl within 2 days as said by Chris, for GOLD account. i waited and waited and with my balance lower than what i had invested at first i wanted to just leave, but Christ offered that he can help regain my balance and ended up loosing it all. Please tell me, please do i have any grounds for a right to tell them to give me back my money.

They enticed me with to what i believe fake trades to lure me in, and didn't offer me the services or software they promised. if i deposited 5K. which is why i did, all and all i feel cheated and begging if theres something that can be done

Don't just complain to Cysec, File a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

How did you deposit the 5K? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

Don't just complain to Cysec, File a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

How did you deposit the 5K? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

I paid with my Visa Debit, i was wondering if i can just say i never made these payments and just to a chargeback. my only fear is will the BO Firm, sue me? if so i would just cut the lost but what do you think? i haven't gotten what was promised and lost alot of money because of there advisors bad advice? do you think they can sue me if i did a chargeback or would have grounds?

I doubt a BO firm would want to take a victim to court. Imagine all the questions you could ask them while they are under oath. :D

Get to work on that chargeback. There are deadlines.

Back