Complaint by a Multi - OX MARKETS AFFILIATE SCAM

VANE20

Multi of Vanessa.P
I WANT TO BE PLACED IN GUARD FROM BROKER OXMARKETS.COM AND THEIR AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND THE AFFILIATED MANAGERS FABIANA DI FRANCESCO AS 'A MEMBERSHIP SCAM AFTER sending me PROFITS OF MY MEMBERSHIP ($ 2,250) NETELLER HAVE CONTACTED TO REQUEST A TRANSFER, I CONTACTED THEM AFTER YOU rEFUSE to give me back MY FUNDS, HELP THANKS

VOGLIO METTERVI IN GUARDIA DAL BROKER OXMARKETS.COM E DAL LORO PROGRAMMA DI AFFILIAZIONE E DAL AFFILIATE MANAGER FABIANA DI FRANCESCO IN QUANTO E' UN AFFILIAZIONE SCAM, DOPO AVERMI INVIATO I PROFITTI DELLA MIA AFFILIAZIONE (2250$) HANNO CONTATTATO NETELLER PER RICHIEDERE UNO STORNO, DOPO AVERLI CONTATTATO SI RIFIUTANO DI RESTITUIRMI I MIEI FONDI, AIUTATEMI GRAZIE

Hello FPA,

It has been brought to our attention that REMOVED (Does OxMarkets have any policy about disclosure of this kind of information?) has made an official complaint against the Affiliate Program of OxMarkets.

Without any words of introduction please find below our official email which was sent to REMOVED regarding her partnership with us.

====================================================================

Dear REMOVED

After a brief examination of the facts at our disposal we have determined that your so-called affiliation scheme is not a genuine one for the following reasons:

1) When we tried originally to introduce a volume restriction on paying the affiliation fees on your customers, you vehemently opposed such scheme, still claiming that your customers were bona fide customers and would be genuine traders.

2) When we tried to introduce a higher First Time Deposit on your customers, you vehemently opposed that saying that your customers would eventually deposit more than the minimum 250.

3) As soon as we paid you the first payment, all your customers that had any money immediately asked for a withdrawal!!!!

All these markers are evident when there is an affiliate scam in operation of the kind where the affiliate gathers a group of “clients” persuading them to deposit the minimum 250 and gathering the 450 affiliation commission.

As soon as the commission is received, the affiliate asks the ones who have any money left in the account to withdraw and deposit with another broker and recompenses the ones who have lost.

The mathematics go like this:

Income to the affiliate 5 * 450 = 2250

Maximum recompense for losers 5 * 250 = 1250

Actual recompense for losers 250 + 221.22 = 471.22

Minimum Profit for the affiliate 2250 – 1250 = 1000

Maximum profit for the affiliate 2250 – 471.22 = 1778.78

That is in case you had not done the mathematics!

The scheme continues with a different broker every time. In the industry, we call it the IB scam. It is common and a more recent and slightly less crude version of the old affiliate cashback scheme. This is what we believe happened in your case

Regards,

====================================================================

Thank you,
OxSupport.

Point first have paid only 3 out of 5 customers for a clear mal operation of the platform, in the second place, in my agreement with the affiliated Fabian managers were not guaranteed other deposits in our contract, all the conditions had been clarified before starting and she he had told me that there was no problem with this

fpa know what bothered the lords of ox markets? that MY CUSTOMERS HAVE GAINED AND WHAT DID YOU KNOW? NETELLER HAVE CONTACTED TO APPLY FOR A REFUND OF PAYMENT TO ME MADE WITHOUT FIRST ASK ME NO AUTHORIZATION HAVE PUT HAND IN MY WALLET NETELLER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THE COMPANY 'AS THIS PAY AFFILIATES (MAYBE) IF lose ALL CAPITAL, IN IF THE redouble OR THE INCREASE invent THIS STORE FOR CUSTOMERS HAVE FREE !!!! Fraud THIEVES !!! SCAM YOU !!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALL THE TESTS FOR YOU TO SEE AND WHAT TO SHOW ME 'SUCCESS, ANYONE WANT THEM CONTACT ME ON SKYPE VANE200891

sapete fpa cosa ha dato fastidio ai signori di ox markets? che I MIEI CLIENTI HANNO GUADAGNATO E SAPETE COSA HANNO FATTO? HANNO CONTATTATO NETELLER PER RICHIEDERE UN RIMBORSO DEL PAGAMENTO A ME EFFETTUATO SENZA PRIMA CHIEDERMI NESSUNA AUTORIZZAZIONE, HANNO MESSO MANO NEL MIO PORTAFOGLIO NETELLER SENZA LA MIA AUTORIZZAZIONE, SOCIETA' COME QUESTE PAGANO GLI AFFILIATI(FORSE) NEL CASO IN CUI PERDANO TUTTO IL CAPITALE, NEL CASO IN CUI LO RADDOPPINO O LO AUMENTINO SI INVENTANO QUESTE STORE PER AVERE CLIENTI GRATIS!!!! TRUFFATORI LADRI!!! SIETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!! HO TUTTE LE PROVE PER FARVI VEDERE E DIMOSTRARE COSA MI E' SUCCESSO,CHIUNQUE VOGLIA AVERLE MI CONTATTI SU SKYPE VANE200891

AGREEMENTS WITH AFFILIATED MANAGERS WERE CLEAR FABIANA OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED TO WORK WITH YOU, YOU DO NOT HAVE GUARANTEED NO DEPOSIT ADDITIONAL AND 3 OF 5 CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE TAKEN BECAUSE THEY DID 'HAD ALREADY' BEEN REPORTED PROBLEMS AND PLATFORM CONSTANT, OR SHOULD I aSK CUSTOMERS TO SEND ALL SIGNALS MADE?

GLI ACCORDI CON L'AFFILIATE MANAGER FABIANA ERANO CHIARI ALTRIMENTI NON AVREI INIZIATO A LAVORARE CON VOI, NON HO GARANTITO LEI NESSUN DEPOSITO AGGIUNTIVO E I 3 CLIENTI SU 5 CHE HANNO PRELEVATO LO HANNO FATTO PERCHE' AVEVANO GIA' AVUTO E SEGNALATO PROBLEMI ALLA PIATTAFORMA COSTANTI, O DEVO CHIEDERE AI CLIENTI DI INVIARE TUTTE LE SEGNALAZIONI FATTE?

Let me get this straight.

OxMarkets pays IBs $450 for bringing in a client who can deposit as little as $250, so is upset that the company will lose $450 if the client decides to withdraw instead of playing binary roulette with a terrible payout ratio and is still upset if the client only loses $250 and figures out that depositing more is a bad idea. However, as long as the clients lose at least $450 of deposits each, then OxMarkets thinks everything is ok.

Did I miss any of the finer details of this bizarre payment scheme?

Grazie faraone per il sostegno, molto grave è il fatto che dopo avermi mandato le commissioni su neteller,dopo 3 giorni hanno contattato neteller per richiedere uno storno del pagamento a me effettuato e neteller senza prima chiedermi alcuna autorizzazione o notifica ha immediatamente messo mano sul mio portafoglio per stornarmi i fondi!!! aiutatemi per favore sono disperata

Mr Pharaoh

Your post misses the point completely. You either did not read our post or chose to ignore it. Ox Markets was with the impression it was acquiring the services of an affiliate, not an IB.

OX markets did not have a problem with its clients whose requested withdrawals have already been fulfilled.

OX Markets took exception to the synchronized withdrawal request of all the clients of this particular affiliate within an hour of her getting paid the affiliation fees.

It's called collusion.

You may not think much of binary. Fair enough. Your choice. Our clients are clients of a regulated company and their wishes are always respected. Whether they colluded, either knowingly or not, is immaterial and has been ignored and their wishes have already been carried out.

This matter is between us and the "so called" affiliate. It has nothing to do with clients' money.

Please read the maths above. You will understand how this scheme works. It is in its nature a small scheme concerning mostly 5-15 clients and an IB masquerading as an affiliate. It's been around for a while with the sole purpose of defrauding binary brokers. I would assume you would have known of its existence and how it works.

have taken 3 of 5 brought customers on your broker as two have burned their funds because of a poorly functioning of the platform, I want to point out that the levy is yet happened before then paid fraud does not exist !!! I am already in contact with ombus man to contact Neteller for putting his hand on my electronic wallet without permission and for having told neteller of FALSE information for the funds back !!!! you are fraudulent !!!!!
Mr Pharaoh

Your post misses the point completely. You either did not read our post or chose to ignore it. Ox Markets was with the impression it was acquiring the services of an affiliate, not an IB.

OX markets did not have a problem with its clients whose requested withdrawals have already been fulfilled.

OX Markets took exception to the synchronized withdrawal request of all the clients of this particular affiliate within an hour of her getting paid the affiliation fees.

It's called collusion.

You may not think much of binary. Fair enough. Your choice. Our clients are clients of a regulated company and their wishes are always respected. Whether they colluded, either knowingly or not, is immaterial and has been ignored and their wishes have already been carried out.

This matter is between us and the "so called" affiliate. It has nothing to do with clients' money.

Please read the maths above. You will understand how this scheme works. It is in its nature a small scheme concerning mostly 5-15 clients and an IB masquerading as an affiliate. It's been around for a while with the sole purpose of defrauding binary brokers. I would assume you would have known of its existence and how it works.

Back