Ox Markets, SCAM FRAUD STAY AWAY WARNING

ForexXP

Recruit
I was contacted by a man named John Woodman, aka (Theo), he told me he was one of the top traders and showed me screenshots and trades on the platform of all his winnings. he told me the gold account gets perks such as fast withdraws, Software, with better payouts. that being said it was 5000USD, I deposited 6000USD. John again told me this was a special deal. i thought about it and wanted to try it out and check out if it was legit. I made the deposit and tried a-few signals more lost than won so my balance was going down. before i wanted to call it quits. i was waiting for like a week, and with the gold account its 2 business days. I waited and waited and kept getting calls from Bradly, Distras. who claimed he can help rebuild my account from the loss of Mr Woodman, to my surprise he's advice was very bad. and ended up loosing even more. he made claims that the trades were for-sure in the money, and made great assertion that it would be in the green. again promises and claims failing to come true. i lost most of my balance and can't help but feel cheated. i never got the perks or the service claimed by said advisor's. I also want to note Chris Theodore, is also a sales manager who in my opinion is a **** trader, making claims that he is one of the best and still offering garbage signals and the platform is laggy, disconnects. and doesn't update your balance most of the time, when winning or loosing. so its harder to see your profits and your losses. and if you make multiple trades. again it doesn't update right away so i will say terrible lag and i am sorry i wasted so much money on this piece of **** company. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, AND FIND A MORE STABLE BROKER, SCAM SCAM PIECE OF **** SCAM!

I was contacted by a man named John Woodman, aka (Theo), he told me he was one of the top traders and showed me screenshots and trades on the platform of all his winnings. he told me the gold account gets perks such as fast withdraws, Software, with better payouts. that being said it was 5000USD, I deposited 6000USD. John again told me this was a special deal. i thought about it and wanted to try it out and check out if it was legit. I made the deposit and tried a-few signals more lost than won so my balance was going down. before i wanted to call it quits. i was waiting for like a week, and with the gold account its 2 business days. I waited and waited and kept getting calls from Bradly, Distras. who claimed he can help rebuild my account from the loss of Mr Woodman, to my surprise he's advice was very bad. and ended up loosing even more. he made claims that the trades were for-sure in the money, and made great assertion that it would be in the green. again promises and claims failing to come true. i lost most of my balance and can't help but feel cheated. i never got the perks or the service claimed by said advisor's. I also want to note Chris Theodore, is also a sales manager who in my opinion is a **** trader, making claims that he is one of the best and still offering garbage signals and the platform is laggy, disconnects. and doesn't update your balance most of the time, when winning or loosing. so its harder to see your profits and your losses. and if you make multiple trades. again it doesn't update right away so i will say terrible lag and i am sorry i wasted so much money on this piece of **** company. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, AND FIND A MORE STABLE BROKER, SCAM SCAM PIECE OF **** SCAM!

You had chat with company about this yet?

I spoke with Chris Theodore who is in charge of refunds and advised he was going to offer me 3KUSD because the trades and services was so bad he also agreed, way before i got the call that he offered that he seen the comment i made yesterday on facebook stating that afxants software commenting it wasn't reliable and not a good tool for signals. and because of that Chris. told me they were not going to refund me. so what i am doing is posting bad reviews warning people that this broker is DISHONEST, CHEATED, and emptied my balance with advised trades, and the trade signals came from the best in the company. and yet i lost most of my money. I AM WARNING YOU. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS COMPANY. they are scammers

Guys is they any brokers that is real. Because from my research it seems all brokers i have encountered have something to hide. Is they any binary broker where your money is safe or all of them are scammers. Please advise.

Back