• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OxygenFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
LOL. Good try except that wrote it you and bad for you that you downgraded the company FPA. This was your fault.

The same I can devise and write into Trustpilot about your site bestforexea.net where you present your first 5 robots.

LOL. Good try except that wrote it you and bad for you that you downgraded the company FPA. This was your fault.

The same I can devise and write into Trustpilot about your site bestforexea.net where you present your first 5 robots.

I do not write anything.
I have no other sites besides this.
I do not parrot to repeat it again and again.

I will never write poorly about FPA, I respect this work.

These messages appeared even before you started to attack me.
I think a lot of people love you for your deception.

Admin bestforexea.net does not write badly about other people for sales on his site
Admin forexstore.com does not write badly about other people for sales on his site
Admin fxtoplist.com does not write badly about other people for sales on his site
Admin bestforexeas.com does not write badly about other people for sales on his site.
Admin topfxeas.com does not write bad things about other people for sales on his site
And many, many other people.
There are a lot of sites using Internet monitoring.

But only Admin (BestForexEA.eu Representative).
Deceives and blames everyone, trying to sell their garbage.

REALLY LOL
FPA RATING - DOWN ONLY YOU.

All sites know about you. The fact that they do not write about your deceptions is because they would not earn an affiliate commission. This is not their concern. In case of problems, these are your problems. As you can see on your client reviews.

Very BAD - EA , for real trading, open trades and waiting 1-2-3 months, Developer STOP monitoring on FxBlue track, if DD is BIG, there are not REAL issue.

Take care with REAL MONEY....

Regards

Very BAD - EA , for real trading, open trades and waiting 1-2-3 months, Developer STOP monitoring on FxBlue track, if DD is BIG, there are not REAL issue.

Take care with REAL MONEY....

Regards

Thanks for info. I said it at the beginning. It's got more of such bad EA.

Last edited:
No Update? Why ? ...because account - blow up ;)

Attachments

• Snímka obrazovky 2020-03-06 o 19.46.23.png
    Snímka obrazovky 2020-03-06 o 19.46.23.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for info. I said it at the beginning. It's got more of such bad EA.

Thank you good man

Jarora
BestForexEA.eu Representative

Reminded all, that good programs are only on your site.
And I have a bad program.
hmm. It says a person who does not have the intellect to make ANY EA.

I’m not running away from anywhere.
I’ll resume the test in a couple of days. I’ll prepare a free update for my clients at will.
Regardless of the time of subscription.

The next time, when will correspond between your PROFILES.
Change the language, jojo1122 for some reason speak Czech in reality.

Attachments

• jarora-scam.png
    jarora-scam.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 15
Thank you good man

Jarora
BestForexEA.eu Representative

Reminded all, that good programs are only on your site.
And I have a bad program.
hmm. It says a person who does not have the intellect to make ANY EA.

I’m not running away from anywhere.
I’ll resume the test in a couple of days. I’ll prepare a free update for my clients at will.
Regardless of the time of subscription.

The next time, when will correspond between your PROFILES.
Change the language, jojo1122 for some reason speak Czech in reality.

I don't know what I have to do with jojo1122's profile. If there was after japanese, would you say what I'm from Japan and then I write in english? It's funny.

Show what you is hero and update your account (Last update: 2020/03/02)!!!

Test Log: 2020-03-01 OxygenFXTrader Real Test stopped per owner's request.

REALLY - DEVELOPER OF THIS EA MEAN - THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE ST...D? New account present, old is CRASH!!
reaaly attention to all !! Don Buy this product. Waste money!

abc.png

REALLY - DEVELOPER OF THIS EA MEAN - THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE ST...D? New account present, old is CRASH!!
reaaly attention to all !! Don Buy this product. Waste money!

View attachment 52694

Yes, on my site all can already see - NEW account and old acccount.
NO ALL PEOPLE ARE ST...D, only you jarora )
But NOW you used English browser instead of Czech.
It is already good. Good fellow

Back