• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OxygenFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Oksenboel,

Compare their backtests but recent months has problems and are only in a loss.

www.fxblue.com/fxbluechart.aspx?c=ch_monthlyreturn&id=oxygenfxtrader

Oxygen FX TRADER EA is not related to any other expert advisor.
Oxygen FX TRADER EA is a unique advisor on a unique algorithm.
Oxygen FX TRADER EA is 282 DAY real trade and +551.8% profit on real account.

only in a loss jarora ? If the FPA has a drop of honor. I ask the administration to intervene and stop this fraud from its member.

Oxygen FX TRADER EA is not related to any other expert advisor.
Oxygen FX TRADER EA is a unique advisor on a unique algorithm.
Oxygen FX TRADER EA is 282 DAY real trade and +551.8% profit on real account.

only in a loss jarora ? If the FPA has a drop of honor. I ask the administration to intervene and stop this fraud from its member.

Yes unique algorithm? Without SL? We saw it as you had to add a deposit so your account didn't burn! You probably forgot to remember that.

Arthur69451 Review - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/user/reviews?id=203880

Screenshot_2019-11-08 FX Blue - oxygenfxtrader.png

Yes unique algorithm? Without SL? We saw it as you had to add a deposit so your account didn't burn! You probably forgot to remember that.

Arthur69451 Review - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/user/reviews?id=203880

View attachment 45283

Sorry,
I really don't have time.
To comment crazy ideas of yours or your friends.
My Advisor USES SL. This is not a standard SL. It is individual and unique for each transaction.
+
DD 22% NEVER KILLED MY ACCOUNT!
I have backtest for the optimization period. He should not work in 2008 or 1978. I do optimization every 3 months. if I have new settings, I send it to clients.
You wrote that I have a relationship with other advisers. BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP on fpa to other advisers.
I am the first time on fpa.
OH This is already true about you -

YES. FPA SCAM and I have too MY personal story.
I bought two EA on bestforexea.eu (is a total scam )
I Purchased the Forex Cyborg and I lost €599.99, the EA is a fraud! I would not recommend service bestforexea.eu
It 100% scam.
I also bought Happy Gold but there's close to no support or reply from the vendor or bestforexea.eu support. bestforexea.eu is a total scam and i never got my money back.
I wrote about on FPA
BUT FPA blocked me and my bad review about bestforexea.eu
I started an investigation.
FPA This is a commercial structure that receives % of all EA sales + % of all EA sales gets too bestforexea.eu.
bestforexea.eu - site which is owned by the main FPA DOG - JARORA (country of residence - Czech Republic)
There is no real profile. JARORA, on FPA (Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative)
be the main accuser of all EA on fraud. In addition to people who pay 30% - 50% of each sale on his site.
I wrote to FPA, I sent a personal message to Jarora's profile, to the bestforexea.eu support team.
I wrote that I was deceived, and did not receive my money back.
But no one, no one gave me an answer on attraction for more than 2 months.
THIS SCAMMMMMM

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The "personal story" above contains many false statements. The FPA has never blocked a review for BestForexEA.eu. There is a simple reason for this. Until now, no one ever submitted the site to the FPA's reviews.

Without a review page, there's no way for the FPA or Jarora to track traffic to his site for any affiliate agreement. The FPA does not have and never has had any affiliate agreement with Jarora or BestForexEA.eu. The FPA has never received any fund of any sort from Jarora or BestForexEA.eu.

Jarora has gone after companies the FPA has affiliate relations with as well as companies the FPA is not affiliated with. Jarora does not work for the FPA.

If anyone really submits a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, most rejection reasons are laid out here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

There is a contact form at the bottom for anyone who still has questions. We reply to every message we get from that form.

We suggest checking facts before copying wild allegations from other websites.

Attachments

• FPA - report.png
    FPA - report.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 35
Back