OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

..... DO I have to spell out everything for ya??

I spoke nothing of his system and/or technicals! I did SPEAK of him posting 'calls' that were at best 'hindshight', very easy to do with daily charts.

Ummmm... he'd make the calls for new trades, then follow the trades for as long as they took to close. A little hard to do that in hindsight.

He called trades that many others did not see, and he did not call trades that his sytem said were to be! Why? Because they did not fit into HIS pip WINNERS!

He definitely wasn't disclosing 100% of his system

His whole goal was to suck in newbies to pay $$! NICE!!

Gotta agree with you here. He waited until he had a really good winning streak and then decided to go from free to expensive.

If he was for real he would post calls that show exact entry!

Exact entries would have been a major improvement. Of course, each person following signals usually ends up with slightly different entries.

Now I am really questioning WHY you are fighting this so hard? Whats your relationship??? hmmmmm

Cyclon actually commutes every day between Florida and Australia. OzFx is his other identity.
:p

Lets have a witch hunt!

BURN HIM! But before we do let's examine his crimes:

He created or modified a trading system.

He sends out signals for free.

He claims to average a certain amount of pips / period.

He spreads the word through forums and emails.

He hopes to get paid through the back end with subscriptions and advertisements.

Now if these are crimes then you better get a stake pounded into the ground for Felix.

OK?

Read your own charts. Everything is not a scam. Everything IS a commercial endeavor. I've been to his forum and it all seems nice and orderly like this one. The most I participated there was to help someone to know how to get two indicators superimposed on the same MT4 indicator window. I looked briefly at his system. Didn't get into it. There is no relationship. Although we may share an opinion of thinking its not helpful to be screaming SCAMMER at everyone who shows initiative. It can get all a bit whiny and childish.

Now if you have facts that prove his system won't get 100 - 800 pips / trade great - let's hear it - it's a forum. If you're worried about being advertised to - (shhh, don't let on) - look around your screen.

Cheers,
Cyclon

No Current Signals??

1. Oz Special:

CHF/JPY - Short
Fourth lot closed at +200 . Currently at +150

EUR/JPY - Short
Second lot closed at +100. Currently at +70

EUR/GBP - Long
Currently at -25

2. Daily Signals:

EUR/JPY - Short
Fourth lot closed at +200 . Currently at +170

GBP/CHF - Short
Fourth lot closed at +200 . Currently at +280

CAD/JPY - Short
Third lot closed at +150. Currently at +123

NZD/USD - Short
First lot closed at +50. Currently at +50

A total of 900 pips in last few days.
OZ IT IS JULY 2, 2008, ARE YOU NOT GIVING OUT ANYMORE TRADES? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT AND SO WOULD MANY OTHERS, YOUR VERY KIND, MY EMAIL IS RDELAGE1@MAINE.RR.COM, I COULD USE YOUR HELP, I'VE BEEN LOSING NEED A BIT OF HELP.
THANKS, GREAT JOB
R. DELAGE

Back