PAFX Trade, Scammed Trade Signals on Telegram

naser_mohammad

Recruit
I have been subscribed recently with PAFX Trade signal on Telegram. But their signals are in loss most of time. Huge number of subscribers are with them but I did not know if they were scammed like me by their lossy signals.
Hope every body who has experience with them or similar to discuss this matter here.
Do you prefer to request money refund or what to do.?
Hope I can get helpful answers and discussions in this regard.

I have been subscribed recently with PAFX Trade signal on Telegram. But their signals are in loss most of time. Huge number of subscribers are with them but I did not know if they were scammed like me by their lossy signals.
Hope every body who has experience with them or similar to discuss this matter here.

Here you go, check and do as suggested here Important notice for Telegram Victims

telegram is good technology, but abused by scammer, because can create thousands of fake account to join the channel

PAFX is a SCAMMER they sold me there so called PAFX secret indicator but it shows nothing as they advertise it is just an RSI available in Trading view for free. Additionally they have been running my account for over three weeks without any profit. Refer to attached...! Keep off PAFX. Be ware of there marketing gimics PAFX Results.jpgPAFX Results.jpg

PAFX is a SCAMMER they sold me there so called PAFX secret indicator but it shows nothing as they advertise it is just an RSI available in Trading view for free. Additionally they have been running my account for over three weeks without any profit. Refer to attached...! Keep off PAFX. Be ware of there marketing gimics View attachment 63960View attachment 63960
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back