Paid Spam for CitiTrader

jeheen

Paid Spammer
hi all, i am a casual trader and dont trade that much. but i have been trading with cititrader.com for some time. they are pretty good, nice options for the trader to manage his account and the customer service has been good to me too. i have withdrawn money from them without any problem. the binary trade system they provide is easy to trade with and i personally feel very comfortable using it. i believe there has been some misunderstanding and i think cititrader.com is not guilty.

This isn't the first time someone from CitiTrader decided to spam in the FPA's forums. In April 2013, a CitiTrader employee pretended to be a customer while posting in this thread.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er-rip-off-company-they-steal-your-money.html

Now, there is this wave of posts by brand new members praising CitiTrader. Many were posted in these 2 threads...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...rader-com-scammers-dont-let-you-withdraw.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3-064-weiniwinslow-vs-www-cititrader-com.html

Others were started as separate threads.

SpamCat does not thing this is a coincidence. SpamCat thinks someone at CitiTrader arranged this.

Then an FPA member posted here and gave this link...

https://www.odesk.com/jobs/need-150...s-task-times-month_~013e83c01132086d3c?feed=1

This oDesk page is a job offer by someone with the Skype ID of Rome Barassamian. On the page, he offers people money to post in the 2 threads at the FPA about how great CitiTrader is.

CitiTrader had every opportunity to communicate with the FPA by email and to post in the forums. They even did post in the forums a couple days before this wave of spam was unleashed.

SpamCat is not amused.

NoSpamCat.jpg

SpamCat recommends against dealing with companies that resort to these sorts of tactics.

Cititrader is the most amazing thing that I have ever come to know in my entire trading career. The way it has handled my stuff is simply appreciable. I have been depositing and withdrawing a whole lot of money since day one, no issues at all. I wonder people having issues with cititratder. Strange!

SpamCat found it strange that so many happy CitiTrader clients all showed up at once. Then SpamCat saw that someone was paying non-clients to make these posts.

Scamming & Cititrader?? Wait.. you joking!!! No way at all. I trust them and every time they respond well. Believe me ! there's nothing running behind the curtain or why would they even stab their valuable customers?? Don't seem logical to me.

SpamCat thinks what is running behind the curtain is Rohail being paid to make posts praising CitiTrader. Here is what the payment offer looks like...

oDesk_offer_to_post_for_CitiTrader.jpg

Cititrader is not bound of words to be appreciated. They are simply the best and honest with their clients. This is the reason Cititrader has now been a sort of family to me. Thanks for everything!

Like family. Is that like daddy paying you $1.50 to $2.00 per post about a company you never traded with?

Reputation of Cititrader.com

When I heard this news that people are saying that Citytrader is not able to pay traders, I was shocked because it is not possible to accept for me. They are very responsive and punctual in the payment. I think that some groups are trying to hurt the company's stability because they do not want to see it growing as it is.

Aminakjani is the 3rd member of this spam campaign for CitiTrader.

Some groups want to see traders get paid. Some groups want to see a company not change its terms of service just to avoid paying profits.

Oh come on. I would rather simply say that you should need to cut the this discussion down, right now. Including me, there are dozens of my friends using cititrader as their primary trading option and believe me! no one of them hasn't even smell anything fishy about cititrader. Best of luck Cititrader for the future.

According to the advertisement on oDesk, someone wants 150 people who have never done business with CitiTrader to make posts about how great the company is.

You don't even know what forex or binary options are, do you? Did you get your money for this post?

Cititrader is the most amazing thing that I have ever come to know in my entire trading career. The way it has handled my stuff is simply appreciable. I have been depositing and withdrawing a whole lot of money since day one, no issues at all. I wonder people having issues with cititratder. Strange!

yes. the binary option is not available everywhere and it makes their trading much much easier. i have doing good lately (after gathering more experience) and was always able to withdraw money from them.

Jeheen also doesn't seem to know what binary options are.

come on guys. whats wrong with you. cititrader.com didnt make the fault here. it is the girl who made the cheating on hiding her id. i even doubt now her actual trading prowess. i think someone else used that account to trade. cititrader.com is completely in the right.

You seem to have a lot of thoughts on this for someone who just joied up. You don't seem to have read either of Weini's threads.

guys please read the post from admin above. the admin has found the girl was cheating to hide her age and she IS a minor. i doubt she even ever trade herself. it must be someone else. cititrader.com has done nothing wrong. they are being framed by the girl.

Weini is not a minor. She was of legal age when she joined CitiTrader. Then the terms of service were changed to redefine "minor" from "under 18" to "under 21".

guys please read the post from admin on the thread 'GUILTY Case# 2013-064 | Weiniwinslow vs cititrader - Binary Options | Trade Binary Options Online'. the admin has found the girl was cheating to hide her age and she IS a minor. i doubt she even ever trade herself. it must be someone else. cititrader.com has done nothing wrong. they are being framed by the girl.

Do you get paid per post when the two posts are essentially the same?

Did you notice that you are referring to a post by CitiTrader's admin made very recently? Did you notice that the advertisement you signed up for incorrectly claims that CitiTrader can't post in their own defense?

Do you care about the truth, or is $1.50 to $2.00 per post enough to buy your loyalty?

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back