Paid Spam for CitiTrader

guys please read the post from admin in the thread 'GUILTY Case# 2013-064 | Weiniwinslow vs cititrader - Binary Options | Trade Binary Options Online'. the admin has found the girl was cheating to hide her age and she IS a minor. i doubt she even ever trade herself. it must be someone else. cititrader.com has done nothing wrong. they are being framed by the girl.

Telling the same lie over and over again won't make it true, even if you get paid per post.

oDesk_offer_to_post_for_CitiTrader.jpg

CITITRADER is NOT GUILTY. They are being framed

guys cititrader.com is not guilty of scamming people. they are very helpful in all their services and i have never heard of them doing any dishonest thing before. this slander makes me sad as i have read on and found that the girl 'Weini Winslow' has been cheating by hiding her age. she IS a minor and restricted to trade by law. she has traded with her account and signed the papers under the pretext of being an adult which is not true.:mad:
cititrader.com has done nothing wrong. they are being framed here. come on friends dont let them put mud on a respected company.

You are the most repetitive of the paid spammers so far. Wieni is not a minor, is an adult, and can legally trade. CitiTrader changed their rules after the fact.

CITITRADER IS NOT GUILTY. They HAVE BEEN FRAMED

guys cititrader.com is not guilty of scamming people. they are very helpful in all their services and i have never heard of them doing any dishonest thing before. this slander makes me sad as i have read on and found that the girl 'Weini Winslow' has been cheating by hiding her age. she IS a minor and restricted to trade by law. she has traded with her account and signed the papers under the pretext of being an adult which is not true.:mad:
cititrader.com has done nothing wrong. they are being framed here. come on friends dont let them put mud on a respected company.

The only dishonest thing here is people like you who were paid to make these posts.

Cititrader.com... Honest and great

hi all, i am a casual trader and dont trade that much. but i have been trading with cititrader.com for some time. they are pretty good, nice options for the trader to manage his account and the customer service has been good to me too. i have withdrawn money from them without any problem. the binary trade system they provide is easy to trade with and i personally feel very comfortable using it. i believe there has been some misunderstanding and i think cititrader.com is not guilty.
this is the first time i have ever heard something neagtive about this company. so friends dont go after wild goose chase, trust a reputed well known company, trust cititrader.com like i do:cool:

This paid spam brought to you via an oDesk account with the skype ID Rome Barassamian in the advertisement.

SpamCat will bet that Jeheen has never placed a single trade with CitiTrader. The only money he's withdrawn is payments for spamming in the FPA's forums.

Post your opinion about cititrader

I was interested in forex trading from many years ago. I tried hard to learn forex trading accurately. Then I joined the broker house called cititrader, and made many trades. I got profit from maximum trades. I am satisfied enough with cititrader. Post your opinion in the poll below.

SpamCat sees you forgot to include your poll. SpamCat will add one for you.

I love Cititrader because

A. I was paid $1.50 to post this.
B. I was paid $2.00 to post this.

SpamCat is amazed that love can be bought so cheaply.

I am a happy customer with cititrader and that we provide great service to our providing platform traders etc etc." (Cititrader is a binary stock option platform that customers come and trade www.cititrader.com

"... a happy customer with cititrader and that we provide great service to our providing platform traders etc etc." (Cititrader is a binary stock option platform that customers come and trade www.cititrader.com "

This is an exact quote from the oDesk offer to hire people to spam for CitiTrader.com

Congratulations. SpamCat considers you to be the most stupid spammer in the bunch.

I am happy with Cititrader

While looking for some amazing trading, I came to know about Cititrader. No doubt I can say that this is the most wonderful and appreciated trading service I have ever experienced. I have been now depositing and withdrawing my money via this medium. I really don't have any problem with their services and would highly recommend it to others!

SpamCat wants to know if you got paid $1.50 or $2.00 to post this. Was there any trouble getting paid?

SpamCat reminds everyone to read Weini's original threads about CitiTrader...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...rader-com-scammers-dont-let-you-withdraw.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3-064-weiniwinslow-vs-www-cititrader-com.html

Happy Customers of Cititrader!

I am too satisfied with cititrader. Can't just understand why do the people have issues with it!
I proudly recommend this service to all of my friends and family members. Love you Cititrader!

SpamCat recommends you use a company's services instead of making posts for pocket change.

If this is how you treat your friends and family, SpamCat is glad to not be one of your friends or relatives.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back