Pakistan

Get on track

Salaam All

Don't worry we've all been there.

First thing is first. Learn a strategy. If you haven't got one, learn one. There are tonnes of books out there to teach entry to exit strategies and money management.

Then all you have to do is implement it. Don't make it harder than it already is.

Unfortunately, you have to spend a lot of time and money figuring out what currencies, time frames and strategies work the best for you.

Once you have lost money you will not fear losing money and trading will be as easy as 123.

Lastly, if you are having psychological problems, then I would highly recommend "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas.

Im on twitter - ayatullah87 - we can exchange emails there.

Jawad

PS

I should also tell you that I am no forex hero myself but things recently have been improving quite well.

Never give up!!

Ali Huzaifa from UK, trading forex from last 7 years, after a lot of struggle and learning solid way to make money in forex, now I am hired by hedgefund from USA, trading with them and earning profits from there funds.

salaam
i am muneer from pakistan karachi and also struggling in forex world still tryin to learn ,it is very very pleasant for me to see some one from pakistan ,and i think together we can make some difference ,

I'm also here From Pakistan.
Don't Start Forex without Knowledge . First learn Forex , spend Your time, Research at Internet and Try Demo Account to Practice Your Skills, When you able to Trade with 80-90% wining then Try with Real Money. Still Don't Be greedy And Don't become nervous. Practice , practice make a man perfect.

If there is any question that you might want to ask me regarding trading the forex markets, please post in this thread.

Mein App Sub Logoon Ki Har Mumkin Madad Karne Ki Koshish Karoon Ga. Inshallah.

Back