palladiumfx.com

Ally Gray

Recruit
I have been trading on line with a company based in the UAE called Palladiumfx.com for a year. On Easter Thursday their website disappeared, their phone number no longer works and emails bounce back. I believe now that I have been scammed out of several thousand pounds. Has anyone else encountered this company and this problem? I am now not sure what to do to try to recover my funds if anything. They say a fool and their money are parted and I am certainly the fool in this case.

I have been trading on line with a company based in the UAE called Palladiumfx.com for a year. On Easter Thursday their website disappeared, their phone number no longer works and emails bounce back. I believe now that I have been scammed out of several thousand pounds. Has anyone else encountered this company and this problem? I am now not sure what to do to try to recover my funds if anything. They say a fool and their money are parted and I am certainly the fool in this case.

Hi Ally
Me too! I joined March 2016 and everything was run in a professional way and all e-mails and phone calls over the 14 months were replied to within a day.
I did manage to withdraw £12K over the 2 months October and December but my withdrawal of £100k (still leaving a balance to continue trading) was confirmed but never happened at end March. I was advised it would be in my bank by Thursday13 April, but as you mention, that is the day everything stopped working.
I've contacted my Bank Fraud team - pretty useless, and have sent details to Police Action Fraud and await their response. Also asked for advice from Daily Mail Fraud columnist, but had no reply.
Just not sure where to go next....
Anybody else out there with any ideas, please?

Seems website is not working :(

Hi Ally
Me too! I joined March 2016 and everything was run in a professional way and all e-mails and phone calls over the 14 months were replied to within a day.
I did manage to withdraw £12K over the 2 months October and December but my withdrawal of £100k (still leaving a balance to continue trading) was confirmed but never happened at end March. I was advised it would be in my bank by Thursday13 April, but as you mention, that is the day everything stopped working.
I've contacted my Bank Fraud team - pretty useless, and have sent details to Police Action Fraud and await their response. Also asked for advice from Daily Mail Fraud columnist, but had no reply.
Just not sure where to go next....
Anybody else out there with any ideas, please?

So sorry you too were caught out, I also contacted Action Fraud today and will be contacting my bank tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope of is recouping any of our money. The company were not regulated in the UK and the FCA advised me that they were operating illegally as should not cold call clients in the UK unless regulated. Seems we both have learnt a hard lesson. The day they disappeared my account was just over £50k. I like you don't really know what else to do now.

Hi Ally
I think you're right - money down the drain.
Keep fighting though... On Scamadviser.com it says site was USA based but using a service to hide their identity.
Keep in touch, keep looking for anything that could pursue this further, these guys are the pits,
Did you have any other names than Peter Fellows, Andrew Knowles or Richard Avery??
I still am in shock - the service and back-up was so on the ball for well over a year.
I don't understand why there are just you and me and 3 guys on scamadvisers.com who have come forward.
On this site, someone mentioned:- ScammerWantsMoreOfYourMoney@programmer.nut I e-mailed them but it came up address unknown!
Keep trying...

The names you mentioned are the only ones I knew and usually dealt with Peter. I expect there are many others who have been scammed by them but possibly too embarrassed to admit on line what fools we have been. I hope the police decide to investigate but won't hold my breath. How much did you loose?

Hey Ally. Thanks for having the guts to post about your situation. I lost £20K to this scam and have felt too ashamed and embarrassed to look into it again until now, although I did report it to Action Fraud at the time. Have you had any updates since you posted? I'm now kicking myself because I'm investigating it now and someone from a recovery company told me there was a 2 year limit on bank claims.

Hi Ally
I think you're right - money down the drain.
Keep fighting though... On Scamadviser.com it says site was USA based but using a service to hide their identity.
Keep in touch, keep looking for anything that could pursue this further, these guys are the pits,
Did you have any other names than Peter Fellows, Andrew Knowles or Richard Avery??
I still am in shock - the service and back-up was so on the ball for well over a year.
I don't understand why there are just you and me and 3 guys on scamadvisers.com who have come forward.
On this site, someone mentioned:- ScammerWantsMoreOfYourMoney@programmer.nut I e-mailed them but it came up address unknown!
Keep trying...
Hey Emdee. Please note my reply to Ally. Have you had any updates since you posted?

Back