Panamoney - Help in the hunt for the missing cash

broker hell

its really bad to hear such a broker scammed lots of clients... All clients should unite and file a lawsuit against such scammed broker. Really there should be a protection or some kind of an organization that can represent any client from been scammed from such evil broker.

Conmen

Hi Guys - I have a large amount of experience with conmen. I would love to see a world where people found enough belief in themselves so that they didn't need to exist however realise this is not real. I admire Felix sharing his knowledge as there is absolute truth in what he says. It would be great to expose conmen and scams before they shut themselves down. I have established a site to help people who have been scammed Lessons from a Conman as well as written a book about our experiences - it all really comes back to self belief. Wishing you every success in retrieving your money.

Hello,

I contacted a lawyer in Cyprus, Mrs Maria Kitromilidou m.kitromilidou@kpklegal.com of this company KPG Legal Services.

According to her words a mass action against Marfin Popular Bank, Marfin Laiki Bank makes most sense, also this will reduce the initial costs for a possible lawsuit.
They should have made a thorough due dilligence before granting an account to Panamoney. Having done so, they either should be able to reveal the people behind Panamoney or instead be liable for the (lost) investments. European law applies.

Find attached a response from the Central Bank of Cyprus.
Don´t know, whether it makes sense to complain, but the responsible person at Marfin might be worth a try.
On my earlier contacts with Marfin Popular Bank, they responded only 1x and refused any information about Panamoney, referring to privacy/customer protection.
Since I had them mailed already April 21st about problems with Panamoney (I was waiting for an overdue withdrawal), they should have been warned, thus keeping the money with them and not allowing withdrawals of Panamoney people.

Attachments

• responseCBC.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
panamoney

Hello,

I have a familiar story, invested just under $8000 and was almost at break even.

I realise that the chance of ever seeing a cent of investment returned is remote I am keen to help in any way with finding this lost money.

Referring to Chopperbandit's post what information have you found re Panamoney moving to Zimbabwe?

panamoney

i also lost thousands with panamoney,,and thousands with genius funds and extra returns-thousands,,
please we will appreciate your tracking them down
shallom

Group to sue PanaMoney and Marfin Popular Bank

We have been in contact with a lawyer in Cyprus to make an investigation and lawsuit against PanaMoney and Marfin Popular Bank in Cyprus PanaMoney cover up the scam.

By this means we appeal to those interested in joining the group and the costs with the firm less for everyone.

Those interested can post in the forum to unite and make a group.

The following is information sent by the firm.

Dear,

The more people we represent on the same case the lower the costs would be for everyone.So if you could get more people to join your claim that would be to your benefit as it would minimise individual costs.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Kind regards

Maria

Maria Kitromilidou
Advocate / Partner

KPK Legal
Advocates & Legal Consultants

3 Arachovis street, 3096 Limassol, Cyprus
P.O.Box 59511, 4011 Limassol Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 585583, Fax: +357 25 585582
Mob: +357 99567081
E-mail: m.kitromilidou@kpklegal.com Website: KPK LEGAL SERVICES - Home

Thank you HSG for informing us.
Don´t know whether you accidentally found the same lawyer, I was in contact with already 3 weeks ago, or you read this thread.

I hope, more people are getting out of their paralyzed state or hoping, that a miracle happens.
I informed the lawyer, that I´d be ready for a group/mass action, however I wont contribute much, since I lost only a quite low sum.

I am Magne from Norway. I lost all invested money $38500 and saldo $481055. It's very bad just for everyone who invested in PanaMoney and trusted on these criminals. Jail would be the best home for them the coming years.
I am very unsure to whom an potential claim shall be adressed to.

Let's organize our efforts to find Panamoney

Like many of you who posted here, I have been with Panamoney for several months and seemed to be making good profits and doig regular withdrawals - until April. I have lost about $20k that was going to be grown to help me retire. Now I have to start over.

There are threads on many of the FOREX websites of people relating similar experiences and what they are doing, or not doing, about it. I think that we should get as many people as possible in one place to communicate and organize our effots to get our money back and put those responsible in jail. We hav a much better chance of success if we join forces and share resources.

I have created forum to that end. Please visit Categories - Panamoney Justice and share your experiences and what steps you have taken. Let's work together. I am posting this message on as many forums and blogs as I can find. Please do the same so we can get the word out. Yours in victory - Mike

Back