Panamoney - Help in the hunt for the missing cash

I agree - let's pool our resources

I have been with Panamoney for several months and seemed to be making good profits and doig regular withdrawals - until April. I have lost about $20k that was going to be grown to help me retire. Now I have to start over.

There are threads on many of the FOREX websites of people relating similar experiences and what they are doing, or not doing, about it. I think that we should get as many people as possible in one place to communicate and organize our effots to get our money back and put those responsible in jail. We have a much better chance of success if we join forces and share resources.

I have created forum to that end. Please visit Categories - Panamoney Justice and share your experiences and what steps you have taken. Let's work together. I am posting this message on as many forums and blogs as I can find. Please do the same so we can get the word out. Yours in victory - PanamoneyFinder

WOW still burned by HYIPS

I can't believe people still gamble on Hyips and think this is investing.
I'm very sorry anyone lost money on this type of thing, but it's high risk, NON regulated and shady gambling. But you knew that already, I hope.

This is NOT investing it's gambling, like Vegas NO difference.

I hope this can sink in, it will save you tons of aggravation and money.

Move on, Move forward, and never look back at HYIPS unless you have plenty of money to waste for entertainment purposes only.

Sorry for the financial loss.

Happy posting

Get in touch with me, Pete

Hello,

I contacted a lawyer in Cyprus, Mrs Maria Kitromilidou m.kitromilidou@kpklegal.com of this company KPG Legal Services.

According to her words a mass action against Marfin Popular Bank, Marfin Laiki Bank makes most sense, also this will reduce the initial costs for a possible lawsuit.
They should have made a thorough due dilligence before granting an account to Panamoney. Having done so, they either should be able to reveal the people behind Panamoney or instead be liable for the (lost) investments. European law applies.

Find attached a response from the Central Bank of Cyprus.
Don´t know, whether it makes sense to complain, but the responsible person at Marfin might be worth a try.
On my earlier contacts with Marfin Popular Bank, they responded only 1x and refused any information about Panamoney, referring to privacy/customer protection.
Since I had them mailed already April 21st about problems with Panamoney (I was waiting for an overdue withdrawal), they should have been warned, thus keeping the money with them and not allowing withdrawals of Panamoney people.

Hello, Pete. I may be able to share in the costs and I have a LOT of information I collected when performing surveillance on this provider while a client of theirs. I only invested risk capital, but when someone steals your risk capital, that is different than them losing it; so since they were considered an HYIP, I kept extensive records and logs to this day. I think we were in contact before via e-mail. Feel free to contact me again. Thanks.

Back