Pandorafxco.com: I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction.

Voidium

Recruit
Hello

My broker is not releasing my money and giving me a odd reasons why not. They say my account could be used for money laundering and so I need to add more money to have my funds released.

I'm not sure who to talk too, web site to go to ect. What info I need to prove I'm not fraudulent myself, also how to check my account is "live" and not a demo accounts

Thanks in advance

Hello

My broker is not releasing my money and giving me a odd reasons why not. They say my account could be used for money laundering and so I need to add more money to have my funds released.

I'm not sure who to talk too, web site to go to ect. What info I need to prove I'm not fraudulent myself, also how to check my account is "live" and not a demo accounts

Thanks in advance
Please provide the name of your broker and their website so we can further research.

Hello

Thanks in advance
For the time being, DO NOT deposit any more money for fees, taxes, etc. as this is likely a scam to steal more of your money.

If you cannot give the URL for the broker then please give the name of the broker and I will do some research.
other information I found

they have anther site called: huangdingfx.com

their web site are hosted by ctgserver.net in Hong Hong

they use both German and UK mobile numbers as part of their scam

would you like the chat logs with the brokers "customer support staff"

metatrader5 name: PandoraFinance-Server

pandorafxco.com

crm.panliffe.com/UserBO2/login2.php
How and when do you deposit the funds?
Do you have access to your account now?
What are the funds in your account now?
Can you please share the email you have received from them regarding money laundering?

Back