PARTIALLY RESOLVED Case# 2017-087 | Rasty vs Binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 96 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real Contact Name: Alina Kibak alina@binarytilt.com

BinaryTilt founded in 2013. Hosted by GoDaddy E-mail by Google. SpotOption software January 2016
BinaryTilt is owned and operated by Chemmi Holdings Limited (company number: 9870892)
Located at: Suite 50, 2 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3DQ, United Kingdom.
Newer address: Chemmi Holdings Limited (Company number: 9870892)
Legal Address: 78 York Street, London, England, W1H 1DP.

According to Companies House https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09870892
their registered address is at: 47 Churchfield Road, London, England, W3 6AY
1 director active: Paul Andrew Westhead (14 appointments)
8 directors resigned: Corporo Limited (281 appointments!), Aletta Catharina Britz, Simon Joseph Curran (32 appointments),
Nicolle Claire Denzey (23 appointments), Tamica Sharon Payne, Stuart Ralph Poppleton (39 appointments),
and Jonathan Snook.

Previous address: Scent Investment Limited, FSP329926 (deregistered on Sept. 26, 2015),
228 Queen Street, 4th Floor, Auckland, New Zealand.

Social Media Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, WhatsApp, Youtube, App on Google Playstore
Top Referral sites: whitelabelrobot.com; thetop5brokers.com; app.50kaweeksw.com;
binarytiltpartners.com; and binaryrobot365.com

Website visitors (highest %): Germany, UK, Switzerland, Ireland, Israel (base of operations).
Call center that have or had presence in Israel includes Binary Tilt
www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-binary-options-firm-inadvertently-calls-canadian-fraud-investigator/

Alerts include: Manitoba Securities and Japanese Regulator (Kanto Local Finance Bureau),
and BC Securities Commission.
Although Scamoption.com and scambroker.com say they are a subsidiary of Depix Holdings
Limited which is located at: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines.Limited.
Depix had a previous address of Depix Holdings Limited (company number: HE 340906)
Located at: 38 Karaiskaki Street, Kanika Alexander Center, Block 1, 1st floor, off. 113B, 3032, Limassol-Cyprus.
Depix Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Sumo Forex Limited (company number: 5495972) located at
228 Queen Street, 4th Floor, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.

Phone: United Kingdom: +44 203 150 1949, Canada: (613) 686-3844, South Africa: +27 10 500 2000
Languages: English, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin and Japanese support@binarytilt.com compliance@binarytilt.com
Affiliations: Faunus Asset Management aka faunusanalytics.com
(Owner name known, but not disclosed at this time).
Broker names: Denis Goldman, Jim or Jeff Brown, Eric Levin, and Roberto Ballini

I agree with all of the above post. As noted on latest news release from Forex Peace Action, Canada has outlawed all Binary companies as they have been found to be total scam outfits.

This is Binary Tilt's 3rd Traders Court guilty vote. The FPA now considers Binary Tilt to be a scam.

Scaaam!
You should not have waited for so long to ask your bank for a chargeback of your transaction.
If you have not informed the police that you had sent your documents, do it. They may use them for fraud.

Financial Ombudsman won't be able to help. The company is not regulated and they offer binary options which in the UK are considered as a betting instrument and are not regulated by FCA UK.
Anyway, corruption and incompetence in the UK are at extreme levels. As long as companies pay for regulation, there will be no effect on the industry!
Financial Ombudsman decisions are what we call "stupidity". This institution should not exist!

In other words, look for help from the police and your bank.
-------------------------
Well, I contacted my bank, but nothing happened. I also contacted POLICE, but also nothing happened.

Unfortunately, you are right, because of Financial Ombudsman. Finaly, I did get an answer:

---------
Dear,

I have looked into your complaint and I’m afraid we won’t be able to take this complaint further. The reason being is the business does not fall within our jurisdiction and is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

You may have the option of raising a chargeback with your bank depending on the method of payment used.

Thanks
Yusuf Ingar│Investigator

-------------------------

Well guys,
thank you for your messages as well as for your support.
I would like to inform you, that I already got my deposited money back on my account.

My big Thank You goes also to FPA for their support.

Was the money returned all the money Binary Tilt owed you?

Was it sent back by Binary Tilt, or did it result from a chargeback?

Was the money returned all the money Binary Tilt owed you?

Was it sent back by Binary Tilt, or did it result from a chargeback?

Yes, I did get all money back, binary tilt owed me.
It seems like, binary tilt sent me my money back.
After that I informed my bank and they closed my issue, so I don't think bank helped me in this case.

Yes, I did get all money back, binary tilt owed me.
It seems like, binary tilt sent me my money back.
After that I informed my bank and they closed my issue, so I don't think bank helped me in this case.

Glad you got your closure.
If you should ever encounter a binary scam that purports a "Bill Gates" investment, run like hell. I don't know Mr. Gates personally, but he is not easily fooled, and he's no gambler this I can assure you.

Back