PARTIALLY RESOLVED Case# 2017-087 | Rasty vs Binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 96 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Binary Tilt already was already labelled as a scam before the money was reported as returned, They will need to resolve all the cases and explain this claim regarding Bill Gates if they want the Scam Label lifted.

Well, you know, one is always wiser after all.
I don´t know Mr. Gates personally neither, but there was written not about some stupid investment of Mr. Gates into binary options, but about the future of binary options, because of new evaluation methodes of different information (from many sources, for ex. also social media), which will influence such investments in very short term.
Doesn´t matter, it is scam and I acted very impulsively. My bad.

All descriptives here-on point squarely to a SCAM! So I am just wondering why it's even being classified as 'PARTIALLY RESOLVED'.
To me, it's a big GUILTY!

All descriptives here-on point squarely to a SCAM! So I am just wondering why it's even being classified as 'PARTIALLY RESOLVED'.
To me, it's a big GUILTY!

The money owed was returned. That's usually enough for a resolution. The fiction about Bill Gates is why this ended up as partially resolved.

Since BinaryTilt qualified for a formal FPA Scam label before the money was returned, they now need to fully resolve all the cases brought against them if they want the Scam label removed.

Well, you know, one is always wiser after all.
I don´t know Mr. Gates personally neither, but there was written not about some stupid investment of Mr. Gates into binary options, but about the future of binary options, because of new evaluation methodes of different information (from many sources, for ex. also social media), which will influence such investments in very short term.
Doesn´t matter, it is scam and I acted very impulsively. My bad.

I'm not neighbors with Mr. Gates, only a helicopter ride away. Philanthropy is a never ending endeavor. Semper!

Back