• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
WeiniWinslow already explained the FB postings as her using a computer that was logged into FB as her boyfriend.

I don't suppose the CitiTrader Admin would care to explain the magical age change in the TOS that was used as the first excuse to block her withdrawal?

Also you have bad reviews all over the site.
Besides, I think your brand name is misleading as people might think you are affiliated somehow to citi bank which you are not

hi all, i have been trading with cititrader.com for some time. they are pretty good, nice options for the trader to manage his account and the customer service has been good to me too. i have withdrawn money from them without any problem. the binary trade system they provide is easy to trade with and i personally feel very comfortable using it. i believe there has been some misunderstanding and i think cititrader.com is not guilty.

I am surprised to hear that few people are saying that Cititrader have scammed them. How is this possible, they are the leading trading companies of forex and well-known world wide. The investors are in thousands all over the work. I think it is all fake news to demoralize the company strength.

Last edited:
Well. Things are going pretty much fine with me. I have been a member of cititrader since so many years. I have found them quite responsible and responsible. No such case me in long years that Weini Winslow have stated. I wish the cititrader best of luck to keep on doing great work?

Cititrader are thieves! FACT!

I have had a notary public sign a statement that I traded the acount, which is true.
Lies and more lies from Cititrader, there has been well over half a douzen reasons to hold my money.
how do you explain the threats?
the unprofessional behaviour ?
how do you explain ALTERING your terms and conditions to change one of the requirements to trade????????
I have explained myself!
as for legal action, I am in the process.

and as for cititrader i will not stop spreading the word of what cititrader has done, the FPA and I will be watching Jason like a hawk, and updating as many people as we can on how cititrader steal from people.

seriously think about this, A bucket shop is crying fraud...........
kindergartners

and as for "not reading the contract properly"

I can read a hell of a lot better than any cititrader staff, and my work ethic is 10 fold.

cititrader alter terms and conditions to withhold money, maybe cititrader staff cannot read

Cititrader- blaming the victim is not the solution, you should treat your customers fairly.
It's funny you decided to drop a review but not to reply to comments.

Two of CitiTrader's new friends decided to break forum rules. They created more threads promoting CitiTrader in non-commercial areas of the forums. They have been banned.

Back