• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Pattern Trader

jeremyf

Recruit
Hi - any Pattern Traders out there ? Site run by a Mark Shawzin in California.
He was sharing to subscribers his trades throughout the week. Suddenly the sharing stopped around mid-July.
Either Mr Shawzin has gone tuna fishing without telling his subscribers and is yet to return, or has found himself something better to do (what could be better than forex, I ask ?) in which case it's all good but a. tell us and b. refund us the unused portion of the subscription.

Hey JeremyF, I've been a PT member since Oct 2015. I don't take every single PT trade but do continue using it along with my own trading. I've continued to receive daily emails/communication since the very beginning so I don't know why you're out of the loop. Be sure to reach out to them via support@thepatterntrader.com They may not be the quickest in responding they eventually will....at least that's been my experience.

Hey JeremyF, I've been a PT member since Oct 2015. I don't take every single PT trade but do continue using it along with my own trading. I've continued to receive daily emails/communication since the very beginning so I don't know why you're out of the loop. Be sure to reach out to them via support@thepatterntrader.com They may not be the quickest in responding they eventually will....at least that's been my experience.
Thanks FXken. I was using another email address to contact him. I'll try it and report back.

To Pharoah and FXken - I got a reply back from Mark Shawzin's support site yesterday. They said somehow I had unsubscribed myself (?), however for the inconvenience they would credit my subscription period with the equivalent 20days. That is fair play to Mark and team. How I unsubscribed myself will remain a mystery. I am using his service just to see what another (more experienced & successful) trader does every day alongside my own analysis, sounds rather like what you are doing FXken. He had recently started down the road of offering to trade people's accounts remotely which is a big no-no for me, and I was afraid he had changed from his original premise, seems not and I had the 'usual' cheery sharing from his site this morning. Thanks Peace Army folks !

I have some serious concerns about the Pattern Trader, not least the willingness to delete questions which are both reasonable and professional in there manner from there FB page. Besides the method of trading there is now a question over an article on a legal judgement which continually is deleted and removed. I have added the question posed on FB which has now been removed twice. I have added the link of concern and would ask anyone looking at joining to verify this has been resolved to satisfaction to all.
http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2016/Axxiom Forex Advisors.pdf

Attachments

• FB comment 4.jpg
    FB comment 4.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 14
How much more trouble can Mark Shawzin get himself into?

Don't you love account managers who claim to only be paid from high water mark profits and then turn out to also be getting a kickback on volume? Thus is why you need to get your account opened yourself and not follow any link from an account manager or account management company.

Back