• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PaxForex.org / PaxForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
So everyone loves this broker but we should cast all of those comments aside and listen to you? lol

Hello... I wan share about paxforex company. Paxforex is the best company i had join. Low spread and fast execution.. Very fast reply from support team... I like this broker.. Tqvm PaxForex...

Hello... I wan share about paxforex company. Paxforex is the best company i had join. Low spread and fast execution.. Very fast reply from support team... I like this broker.. Tqvm PaxForex...

The review is similar to advertising. No details. These words can be said about any broker. But in reality things are different.

Hey FPA, a correction to their profile: They just informed me via chat that they do accept US clients.

Attachments

• www.paxforex.com.pdf
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
These guys are crook. They didn't pay us for the month of December 2020. They said because I didn't bring more clients or my clients didn't deposit on that month. They even dare to say they are not the only broker who is doing this scheme. In month of October I was able to raise more than $10k+ deposit from my clients but they don't even bother considering it. What I understand is since they are a Market maker, they can only pay you from your referrals deposit. I have contacted my manager and my point is why they let this happen first without even notifying me . His answer is they need to compute it first before notifying, but even so, it shouldnt be that it will still take effect on the next month? Their policy is not IB friendly. If you guys looking to work with them, forget it. They will let you make good amount first then will take that away from you later.

Attachments

• paxforex.png
    paxforex.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 3
Back