• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PaxForex.org / PaxForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Дает хорошую возможность попробовать свои силы с бездепозитным бонусом.Служба поддержки работает молнеиносно,что так же оставляет хорошее впечатление!Буду продолжать работать с этим брокером,и вам того же советую!

Very convenient broker! Gives excellent opportunity to beginners to try good conditions for beginners, a bonus of $7 the forces! The support service works very quickly that as leaves good impression. I will continue works with these the broker! ! !

i just complete my lots with paxforex...im going to receive my $5 soon this is my second claim....ver fast service

Last edited:
my second claim 1.5lot on paxforex $5 to my mini account..paxforex service are good and fast...check it on paxforex.com thank u paxforex

Paxforex is a good broker. They always gave me the withdrawal. I have never broken any of their rules. I have been with this broker for more than 1 month now and close to two month. I succeed in making 18 lots with them and continue on. Thank you paxforex.

I like this broker!After registering on the website they gave me 7$ bonus right away. They immediatly execute the orders. Also they have really clear and understandable website.

Hello Everyone

I too used their "bonus" and found them to be ok, but this worries me now.

The Financial Services Authority wishes to advise that an entity called “PaxForex” claiming to offer Forex Services as a registered St. Vincent and the Grenadines International Business Company, is not and has never been registered by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority.

The purported entity PaxForex advertises its services through the website 404 - PaxForex. It also claims that its address is Cedar Hill Crest, Villa,
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The Financial Services Authority therefore advises that persons who have paid funds to PaxForex through its website and are experiencing difficulties recouping their funds, should consider contacting their relevant authorities.

If you click on their web link above you'll notice they have since removed their page :mad:

Good luck
ilearn2t

I want to say that i had nothing but the experience was great . pax forex is the most trust company for trading and their customer service is quit good they answered any question within an hour .. Thank you paxforex

I want to say that i had nothing but the experience was great . pax forex is the most trust company for trading and their customer service is quit good they answered any question within an hour .. Thank you paxforex

PaxForex is a good broker. Trading conditions are usual for trading market, many brokers are trying to attract new clients and are offering great options, which PaxForex doesn’t have. Though this broker has a huge advantage: it is very reliable. You can just trade how you want, if you earn, broker doesn’t steal your money. If you lose, it is your fault only. I know that here, all depends on me.

Back