PaxForex!

andre_1973

Recruit
Have open with a live account with PaxForex due the beoline promotion bonus ,
I,m very suspicios and it s the first time I saw the green man in a live account ,
Have open a demo account too ,and surprise "there is only one server available ,for live and demo" PaxForex-Server ,

only one server for both live and demo? isn't that a bit dangerous? I do not know much, but I've read about brokers having multiple server and still have problem with execution since the servers can't handle all of it :( man, im learning more from this section of the forum..

If they really are running everything on one server, this probably means that PaxForex is a true bucketshop. It sounds like all trades are internal and nothing is passed onto the real market.

Generally speaking, if they only have one server, it is VERY suspicious.
They are unregulated and registered in the BVI. That fact by itself is very negative. I believe your money is in danger.

To the fact that they are having just one server for all accounts, there is only one advantage to it:
If that is a Demo server, running Real accounts, it is positive, because the execution will be better and your trading will be in general more profitable. As Pharaoh mentioned, they are most probably a bucket shop and your trades are not sent out to the market. If you are losing through your trading, there will never be any problem. If you start earning money, they will not like it and problems will arise. So it will not help you, being profitable, but not being able to withdraw your profits and maybe not even your withdrawal.

Try to withdraw 30-40% of your initial deposit. If it works, try to withdraw everything. There are so many good brokers out there, regulated and trustworthy.

man why are you opening a live account with an unknown broker?? just for the bonus? ??? man becareful dont get robbed !

Pax didn't pop up after Fig. Pax looks like a tiny broker that can't even afford to separate demo and live account servers. That's a recipe for disaster sooner or later.

Back