PayCo www.pay.co Scam Alert

malaysia.j

Private, 1st Class
I wish to alert everyone that PayCo may start to scam as my withdrawal has been 1 week and it is still pending.

Sent many e-mails to them and they never bother to reply you. When I emailed that I am going to mark you as scam, they replied this

Hello,We apologize for the delay. As per our Transactions Review Team, your request is under review. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Even I asked live support, they kept on give the reason "under review" and you will receive your money soon.

Please be aware!

LINK to another thread
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/payco-pay-co.33511/

PayCo: your chat transcript
Inbox
x
PayCo <noreply@livehelpnow.com>
11:15 AM (14 minutes ago)
to me

Thank you for the opportunity of serving you. Please see your chat transcript below:

Chat 2016.11.07
Marie
02:36:54 Good Day! My name is Marie and I will be assisting you with your concerns today. How can I help you?
Chee
02:37:00 is payco a scam company?
Marie
02:38:43 PayCo is not a scam. May we please ask what your concern is about?
Chee
02:39:01 my withdrawal has been pending for more than 1 week
Chee
02:39:24 and keep on giving me the reason of being reviewed by transaction review team
Chee
02:39:46 and it has against the term and condition to be approved by 48 workings hours
Marie
02:40:34 We understand your concern can you please provide us more details of the transaction that you are referring to?
Chee
02:40:52 41746
Chee
02:41:48 if the management or review team did not explain the real reason why it is being delayed, i will need to protect myself by posting the scam alert in forums
Marie
02:44:08 As mentioned earlier Sir we are not a scam company. Our Transactions Review team are now reviewing your request. We kindly ask patience on your end regarding this.
Chee
02:44:41 you have told me this since Thursday
Chee
02:44:45 about reviewing
Chee
02:44:51 are now reviewing
Chee
02:45:11 i can't accept ignorance
Chee
02:45:16 without solid proof
Chee
02:45:23 solid explanation about the delay
Chee
02:45:47 some more, I contacted the exchangers in Malaysia, none of them are willing to buy PayCo funds now
Chee
03:03:26 i am waiting you to type for several minutes and it is still "agent typing"
Chee
03:04:00 it is better to clarify everything before it is too late for me to take action
Marie
03:07:17 I apologize for that Sir. I have forwarded your concern to our Transactions Review Team again to follow up your request and they informed us that your request is on process. Again our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused you.
Chee
03:08:20 i dont know if i should withdraw again via Payco
Chee
03:08:28 i still have many funds
Chee
03:08:43 it is better for you to inform your transaction review team
Chee
03:08:50 to contact me
Chee
03:09:45 about your forwarded message to them and you told me they are following up, you have told me so on Thursday
Marie
03:09:47 I will forward your concern Sir but unfortunately they can not be contact with you. Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Chee
03:10:10 today, you told me the same
Chee
03:10:33 pls tell them payco scam alert is still on many forums
Chee
03:10:44 until my situation is resolved
Chee
03:10:50 and negative remark will be taken off
Chee
03:10:56 with payment received
Powered by LiveHelpNow
pNCck0RLaFUSuiXupBkw18ammzVOeyirzyDlgEBtvUOW5hC4QUE6i79CqAdBBwGUDqLoR_ufikNHGsSlQfOpcERpHEMHY_3qwlo5rwyrBRZ1x8PftvpaQLwsCOBdbLfSOIRL1T3Q8FFvfuOl90zVvbbeuMDeo00JjtMuXh9txdJ1u0e0yudH93gkOxMGFem13N-SnN1O6QO6-Hb98yn9mReUNkWHTdbczJZk2Y5jaVL9XHZkz70KvD5V9whs4rgQP_XgmHl3yeTNanfnd4fmKdrzuT-0m5WijWnUL4VDq1SLWxzbAsuREhggHMPYfqslkKqzKHPdPz0Cf5tSVtlmxioqhJ1N5Ye7rhyw_xO75r3Ql-Id68dGWbzF1ymQ2pcrvXEhYMm9K1GXNM4zpK-438jeNEz6HLewNFq-Sq59dA=s0-d-e1-ft

Last account activity: 51 minutes ago
Details
LiveHelpNow

FPA Forums Team Note: Posts at the FPA may not be "taken off". Threads may be marked as Resolved.

I have problem with them as well, uploaded document and being rejected with absurd reason. I have emailed to them but still no reply till now. Live support is lousy as well, unable to give any solution at all :(

I wish to update that I have received the payment via their exchanger 1 hour ago after huge pressure and pressed from me and this alert.

Still, it is still need to precaution on each withdrawal with them.

This thread is still served as an alert!

I wish to alert everyone that PayCo may start to scam as my withdrawal has been 1 week and it is still pending.

Sent many e-mails to them and they never bother to reply you. When I emailed that I am going to mark you as scam, they replied this

Hello,We apologize for the delay. As per our Transactions Review Team, your request is under review. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Even I asked live support, they kept on give the reason "under review" and you will receive your money soon.

Please be aware!

LINK to another thread
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/payco-pay-co.33511/
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I already pasted this link while in live chat but after they read and relied me this

"We understand your concern and the reason why you wanan do so. .... We have forwarded your request to the transaction review team and you will get your funds soon"

Thank you

And the chat was ended and I can't have time to email the script again.

Sent the e-mail to payco support, payco withdrawal, payco sales about this thread and invite them to join and clarify.

Chee
03:03:11

my withdrawal has been 5 business day and it is still unpaid
42511 withdrawal ID
Marie
03:03:28 Please wait a moment while I try to assist you further in this matter.
Chee
03:09:12 it seems that I need to come here and chase you guys to make payment
Chee
03:19:37 test
Chee
03:26:18 i have been waiting for 23 mins
Marie
03:32:06 Thank you for patiently waiting our Transactions Review Team informed us that your request is now on process. Please wait until the amount was sent to your account.
Chee
03:34:11 thanks
Chee
03:34:18 and i will remark this in forum
Chee
03:34:32 that client needs to chase the payment company to make payment

Marie
03:35:09 Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Another interesting to be noted here:

Chat session began at 15:44:24
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
You are now chatting with Marie
Jason:Reference No. : 43730
Jason:why my withdrawal has not been processed
Jason:43731 has been processed and paid by local exchanger yesterday?
Jason:I requested earlier than him and why he got paid yesterday but I haven't been paid?
Jason:is payco choosy to pay smaller amount first than bigger?
Marie:Hello! Our apologies for the inconvenience we have forwarded your concern to our Transactions Review Team and they informed us that your request is also currently being processed.
Jason:Are you sure?
Jason:You need to provide explanation why the transaction is not processed in according to queue?
Marie:please note that we are not the ones who directly process the requests that's why we can't guarantee or give specific explanations. But rest assured that we will forward this matter to our Transactions Review Team.

I would say that their demand IS EXTREMELY LOW and no exchangers are willing to buy. Thus, they forced the exchangers to buy with lower amount.

Never ever us a "local exchanger" for deposits and withdrawals. It's an open invitation to the exchanger and/or the company scamming you, and each one claiming the other is a scam.

Back