PayCo www.pay.co Scam Alert

bmendozamx

Recruit
I want to alert everyone that PayCo may be a scam as my withdrawal request is 2 months old and is still pending.

First they retained the withdrawal because they said it was over 500USD and the account must be verified. I sent the required documents and they reject them for any reason: low quality, seems altered, or without reason. They even asked me to take some pictures holding the documents but after I uploaded them they didn't care to respond anymore.

I've mailed so many times during the past 2 months and they barely respond with a "The Financial team has to validate the account". They don't seem to be doing anything. The account validation is just an excuse to keep my money, so please beware of using this payment method, because they will keep your money.

I want to alert everyone that PayCo may be a scam as my withdrawal request is 2 months old and is still pending.

First they retained the withdrawal because they said it was over 500USD and the account must be verified. I sent the required documents and they reject them for any reason: low quality, seems altered, or without reason. They even asked me to take some pictures holding the documents but after I uploaded them they didn't care to respond anymore.

I've mailed so many times during the past 2 months and they barely respond with a "The Financial team has to validate the account". They don't seem to be doing anything. The account validation is just an excuse to keep my money, so please beware of using this payment method, because they will keep your money.
PayCo is Third-party payment gateway, right?

They do offer live chat support so my question is why you didn't get the answer from last 2 months?

Also, try to send them better quality docs they have asked and if this didn't work then come back here, I`ll suggest you more steps to get their attention on your issue.

Hi,
Yes they asked for high definition scans for my documents, I sent in the max allowed size of 1MB per scan but they keep rejecting them.

Asked for pictures of myself holding the docments and sent them like 1 month ago. They don't even bother in rejecting them, they just keep them pending.

I sent a follow up every day, they don't even bother in answering anymore.

Best regards.
BM

Hi,
Yes they asked for high definition scans for my documents, I sent in the max allowed size of 1MB per scan but they keep rejecting them.

Asked for pictures of myself holding the docments and sent them like 1 month ago. They don't even bother in rejecting them, they just keep them pending.

I sent a follow up every day, they don't even bother in answering anymore.

Best regards.
BM
Try phone and live chat to get an instant answer.

Tried to reach them in live chat. The live chat on the page is always offline, they never respond any messages.
ICQ accont says it was deleted a long time ago.
skype contact is unreachable

Can you please share with us they email correspondence? Of what exactly they have told you each time they rejected your docs

Back