?“PayPal” Gone?

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
It seems “PayPal” have changed their polices towards Forex this last week. I have heard that some brokers are going to Liberty Reserve, Global Digital Pay, or crediting back wire transfers.
Also some are opting for broker “Branded” debt cards?
What experience has anyone had?

The last time I heard something like this, it was a scam brokerage trying to explain why their PayPal access was canceled.

The most likely explanation is a combination of PayPal blocking some bad brokerages and other brokers finding methods that are cheaper and easier.

If you want to find out for sure, go to PayPal support and ask them if there are any new policies regarding forex.

broker Q & A

That is a good answer, and since I heard it doing a broker Q & A. I will investigate further.

Thanks Pharaoh.;)

? How to proceed ?

Long story made short. I spoke with a PayPal operator (Julie) and asked, “Do you make payments to Forex brokers”. She looked it up and asked. The answer was:
As long as they have an account and are in good standing, Yes.

Good, call Pharaoh.

The only other thing to settle is if I should say which broker I heard it from. Should I call them back Monday and ask for clarification, or trap them (catch them in a lie?) with I can only use pay pay (I never wanted to use PayPal, they brought it up).

Come on guys, this is what we do here and it works.
How would anyone else proceeded with this.

I think it's worth it to call or live chat with them. If they are trying to tell lies to cover up their issues, then that needs to be exposed - here plus with a 1 star review.

Back