PayPal Issue - Resolved

Michaelforever2

Recruit
Dear Traders,

I have deposited to my broker through PayPal.

After I lost a dispute, PayPal shutdown my account without even sending me an email.

Now my broker will not help me to change withdrawal method without seeing a close account email from PayPal (which I did not receive).

I sent multiple snapshot proving that account has been closed, but broker is claiming it’s not enough proof, and it could be log in issue not account closed.

Has anybody faced such an issue before? What do you advice?

PayPal-Error.jpg PayPal.jpg

Dear Traders,

I have deposited to my broker through PayPal.

After I lost a dispute, PayPal shutdown my account without even sending me an email.

Now my broker will not help me to change withdrawal method without seeing a close account email from PayPal (which I did not receive).

I sent multiple snapshot proving that account has been closed, but broker is claiming it’s not enough proof, and it could be log in issue not account closed.

Has anybody faced such an issue before? What do you advice?

View attachment 42483 View attachment 42484
You lost dispute about what?
and why Paypal blocked your account?

Hello FxMaster

Thanks for your reply.

i was selling virtual products and the buyer made cash back.

later i stopped using PayPal for virtual things (things that don't have shipping tracking number)

• What is the name of the broker? Where are the located?
  • What is the total amount of all deposits made via paypal?
  • What country is the paypal account located in?
  • What country are you located in at the time you access paypal account?
  • Can you call paypal or reach out to their forum or email? They do have a phone number. They do also have a community forum.
  • But even their terms of service also have a point of contact.

What is the name of the broker? Where are the located?
The broker is IC Markets, located in Australia

What is the total amount of all deposits made via paypal?

Around 775 US$

What country is the paypal account located in?
My PayPal Account country is where i live right now, Kuwait

What country are you located in at the time you access paypal account?
Kuwait

Can you call paypal or reach out to their forum or email? They do have a phone number. They do also have a community forum.
I'm afraid this is not an option, as english is not my first nor second language. in fact i tried contacting them via twitter, they replied they can't help me for security reasons, and the only way is a phone call.

in fact i'm not interested in getting my PayPal account back, as i have mentioned i have lost a disupte, also PayPal does not protect seller of virtual goodies, so i got screwed a lot from them and stopped using their services. my issue is with IC Markets, as my deposit method is not available, they should provide me alternative.

Here's the initial reply I received from customer support for this issue

"Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that as per our AML and withdrawals policy all funding has to return to the original deposit source.
However if your PayPal is no longer in use please provide us with the following document in order to have it removed:

• a screenshot of the email/letter received from PayPal that states that your account is no longer used, also showing the PayPal email address, your name and the PayPal logo
For any further assistance we remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards"

so changing withdrawal method is available, but how do i prove the account is closed

Here's the initial reply I received from customer support for this issue

"Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that as per our AML and withdrawals policy all funding has to return to the original deposit source.
However if your PayPal is no longer in use please provide us with the following document in order to have it removed:

• a screenshot of the email/letter received from PayPal that states that your account is no longer used, also showing the PayPal email address, your name and the PayPal logo
For any further assistance we remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards"

so changing withdrawal method is available, but how do i prove the account is closed
Well, simply tell them the email address you used at the time of creating PayPal account and if PayPal closed your account then you must received the formal email from them.

1) check your spam folder. Maybe the acct restriction email is there. If you had more than 1 paypal email addy associated with that account, check all emails inbox/spam folder.

2) Irrespective of your feelings about paypal, you should reach out to them and politely attempt to get them to email/fax your account status to that email address.
Screenshot_20190510_044701.jpg

3) Ask a friend or two to make test spend to your account 0.01 USD or 1.00USD or whatever currency you funded with. If they receive an error, then ask them to take screenshot of this.

Reply to ic markets support email with this screenshot showing the error and see what they say.

If they cannot see that your PayPal acct is blocked, ask them to ask accounts dept to attempt a test send (not refund) of a small amount between $0.01 and 1.00 USD.

----------------

4) Send an email to compliance@icmarkets.com and reiterate that the paypal account (and email associated with PayPal account is restricted and you cannot receive payments there or access it. It was closed without notice to you. And you have made several attempts to contact PayPal without success.

They should make another withdraw method available that still complies with aml regs. See what compliance replies with.

Make sure to reattach all relavent screenshots to compliance email.

5) invite company to this thread. See how they respond.

6) Complain to AFCA regulator. This is last resort. Please try 1-5 above first (in order).

I just recently attempted to send some money to your paypal account. It was rejected, specifically saying that your email address is unable to receive funds.

fpa icmarkets paypal issue sequence 2 of 3 blurred.jpg fpa icmarkets paypal issue sequence 3 of 3 user cannot receive money.jpg

I will send PM shortly with video recording as well. Forward this to IC Markets support to show that your Paypal account is unavailable until further notice. This should be enough proof, especially the video.

I just recently attempted to send some money to your paypal account. It was rejected, specifically saying that your email address is unable to receive funds.

View attachment 42499 View attachment 42500

I will send PM shortly with video recording as well. Forward this to IC Markets support to show that your Paypal account is unavailable until further notice. This should be enough proof, especially the video.

Thanks a lot for your help.

i tried the same from a different account and i received the same error

P02.jpg

i will try to record a video as you suggested and share the link with I

Back