PayPal Issue - Resolved

Latest Update: 13-05-2019
------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thank you for your response.

Account is closed, it's not log in issue.

Please check snapshot and the error i receive if i try to transfer money to this account from another account.
P01.jpg P02.jpg

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your patience.

As I have previously mentioned, in order to proceed with removing your profile we will need the following:

• a screenshot of the email/letter received from PayPal stating that your account is closed/no longer in use, also stating the email address and your name
The screenshots you are providing do not indicate that your account is closed or not used, however it seems that there is a problem with your account.

Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue since we are unable to proceed given these information.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thanks for your reply.

This is exactly what i was trying to explain. the issue is not related to logging. Account has been closed/suspended. and as i demonstrated before, i contacted PayPal and they replied that account is closed for security reasons (snapshot Image002.png).

image002.png

also as a proof for account closure/suspension , a friend of mine tried to test send me, and transaction couldn't make it through. please check (paypal_issue.mp4).

Also i request, that you or your supervisor or compliance department to try and send small amount (1US$) to the account to re-produce the issue from your end.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Liban Ali Nur,

Thanks for your email.

We totally understanding your situation.

However, for your safety and security reason and under our company policy, we cannot valid your uploaded documents.

Please provide a official mail/letter received from PayPal showing that your account is no longer used.

Or, please provide us with a print-screen of your PayPal account, showing your email and the latest transaction made to IC Markets.

Thanks for your understanding and corporation.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thanks for your effort to resolve the issue.

Please note i didn't receive any email from PayPal regarding account closure. Also account is not accessible anymore.

Attached screen shot of my email, showing all IC Markets Transactions made as per your request.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

Latest Update: 13-05-2019
------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thank you for your response.

Account is closed, it's not log in issue.

Please check snapshot and the error i receive if i try to transfer money to this account from another account.
View attachment 42562 View attachment 42563

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your patience.

As I have previously mentioned, in order to proceed with removing your profile we will need the following:

• a screenshot of the email/letter received from PayPal stating that your account is closed/no longer in use, also stating the email address and your name
The screenshots you are providing do not indicate that your account is closed or not used, however it seems that there is a problem with your account.

Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue since we are unable to proceed given these information.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thanks for your reply.

This is exactly what i was trying to explain. the issue is not related to logging. Account has been closed/suspended. and as i demonstrated before, i contacted PayPal and they replied that account is closed for security reasons (snapshot Image002.png).

View attachment 42570

also as a proof for account closure/suspension , a friend of mine tried to test send me, and transaction couldn't make it through. please check (paypal_issue.mp4).

Also i request, that you or your supervisor or compliance department to try and send small amount (1US$) to the account to re-produce the issue from your end.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Liban Ali Nur,

Thanks for your email.

We totally understanding your situation.

However, for your safety and security reason and under our company policy, we cannot valid your uploaded documents.

Please provide a official mail/letter received from PayPal showing that your account is no longer used.

Or, please provide us with a print-screen of your PayPal account, showing your email and the latest transaction made to IC Markets.

Thanks for your understanding and corporation.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Stefani,

Thanks for your effort to resolve the issue.

Please note i didn't receive any email from PayPal regarding account closure. Also account is not accessible anymore.

Attached screen shot of my email, showing all IC Markets Transactions made as per your request.

View attachment 42564 View attachment 42565 View attachment 42566 View attachment 42567 View attachment 42568 View attachment 42569

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

Well, they only asked you for the latest IC Markets transaction. But you sent all of them. So we will see what they say at this point.

I would cc their compliance email address if they do not respond positively the next time.

And invite them here to explain their actions.

Also remind them that you did submit the video and other proof showing that the account with that email address is unavailable.

If they ignore that or are unable to look at it themselves, then they must get either a supervisor or someone in compliance to look at it.

----

But at least some progress is being made. So far, that is a good thing. Let's stay positive.

Latest Update: 20-05-2019
-----------------------------------

I managed to make a transfer to my bank account instead of the closed PayPal account.

Thanks every one for your support. and thanks IC Markets for your effort.

Latest Update: 20-05-2019
-----------------------------------

I managed to make a transfer to my bank account instead of the closed PayPal account.

Thanks every one for your support. and thanks IC Markets for your effort.

• I just want to confirm that you received the wire transfer payout.
  • Can you upload the screenshot of the final verdict by IC Markets?

It's always good to have resolved cases, especially before regulation gets involved. Let's just get these final questions answered before we close this thread (if possible)

Yes i received the money just today, it took 5 days for money to reach my account, but that's normal for bank transfers.

Also this is the last response from IC Markets Support regarding the issue:

" Thanks for your email again.

Please be advised that your document has been approved.

You are also able to withdraw the funds using another withdrawal method such as Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal etc.

If you wish to do so, kindly make a small deposit with the withdrawal method of your choice and resubmit your withdrawal request.

We will process it ASAP

Thanks for your corporation and understanding.

Wish you have a wonderful day

Kind Regards, "

Ok. But you didn't have to make "test" deposit via wire. And you never deposit previously via wire transfer.

But you were still able (in your "special" case) to make withdrawal via wire.
. Good

If i have all of that correct, this thread can be marked resolved.

But @IC Markets there are still several threads more serious than this case that are outstanding in scam alerts folder. Please have a look.

oh yes, I made many deposits before using bank transfer.

Yes issue is resolved. should i change any flag here in the thread to mark it as resolved?

Yes issue is resolved. should i change any flag here in the thread to mark it as resolved?

Nothing more for you to do. Only @AsstModerator can do that.

I like to make sure the issue is fully resolved before that happens.

Sometimes a thread is marked resolved, but the details of the resolution is unknown or unclear. For example, if it was a withdrawal issue, we want to make sure you actually receive the full withdrawal amount.

Back