pci fx - withdrawal problem

Their website has US addresses and phone numbers, but NO mention of regulation.

There are a couple of PCI's listed at the NFA, but I don't thing they are the same. You can contact the NFA to ask...

Contact Us

Also, go to IC3.gov, file a report, and include a copy of that bank wire.

Ask your bank if they have any more suggestions regarding that wire transfer. Since fake wires reduce confidence in bank wires, banks can get aggressive helping to pursue such things.

Thank you for very usefull links. Unfortunetelly PCI isnt regulated by NFA. What is more, I think that PCI isnt located in US as they claim, but their servers are, so maybe NFA will be interested.

As for the second link, it might be very usefull. I'll also contact my friends in a bank and ask about the fraud.

But before that I'd really like to speak to someone from FPA and see how they can help me. I'd rather do that first than make it official.

Thank you for very usefull links. Unfortunetelly PCI isnt regulated by NFA. What is more, I think that PCI isnt located in US as they claim, but their servers are, so maybe NFA will be interested.

As for the second link, it might be very usefull. I'll also contact my friends in a bank and ask about the fraud.

But before that I'd really like to speak to someone from FPA and see how they can help me. I'd rather do that first than make it official.

Right Sir... I also very need FPA to help me about my fund at PCIFX = Scammer.
Please FPA help me... I very confused my fund and friend is more $21600 at PCIFX

Any positive results yet?

Just wondering if you got any positive results yet, to getting your money?

No. The server is still down, live chat no available, they dont reply to e-mails. This doesnt look good.

Back