• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PCMBrokers.com (Persepolis)

General discussions of a financial company
after broco in russia.....now PCM is in froud.inform your friend and all trader

other fraud broker is in dubai ( PERSPOLISE CAPTAL MANAGMENT) OWNER MEHDI DARISZADEH........he is iranian and eat all my money and 2 othre my friend money ....then i asked their regulated..they say PCM dont have right to lunch MT4 and forex market and they are not connect to market they are second bankurapt and fraud will be.I put file of them under here is other one have our problem?

see picture exacty.I will put every week .... they are pro hustler

SCA LETTER.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - ramin rostami

Attachments

• preview001.png
    preview001.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
they are PCM broker or perspolice capital بروکر پرسپولیس hustler and founder mr mehdi dariszadeh is unprofesinal and very poor and devoid ...he istead of solve problem he is hidden and dont answer client!! I never seen ever eve in russian unregulated broker ....

see letter exactly...they are near bankurapcy and will down in next 1-2 year and many froud case they have...

http://dc618.4shared.com/doc/dBwvw-a7/preview001.png

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=6184124#post6184124

Last edited:
Back