• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pelliron Universal Limited (pelliron.com) - fraud

I am having an issue with a company

Nastas

Recruit
This broker refused to pay my money. They simply deleted the profitable trades from my account.
Pelliron operates through local companies from Moldova (Double Case) and Ucraine (Profit Time). They do not have any license.
Be aware!

You might want to share your account ID, and the story with us, and invite them to this thread for further discussion. Also share with us the entire story, so we can understand better your situation

This broker refused to pay my money. They simply deleted the profitable trades from my account.
Pelliron operates through local companies from Moldova (Double Case) and Ucraine (Profit Time). They do not have any license.
Be aware!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

As a person who has long been in this area, I trusted this company and their people now work with my account. I never regretted that I contacted. And the money invested was worth it, because brought the desired result. I was satisfied) I invested 3 bucks and for 4 months I received $ 1000 of them, I think this is a very good result for the beginning. I used to get in touch with companies and threw them often, but I trust them, they did not let them down.

When I first met Pelliron.com, I really doubted whether it was worth contacting ... my head was constantly spinning "what if it came to be, what if it would happen," and so on .. But I took the risk. And I can say with confidence that this is a company that can and should be trusted. During these 8 months that I work with them, the guys never failed. There Work professional people.

My wife and I carefully chose a broker, because before that there was already a negative experience. We decided to try this company. The principle of operation is simple, explained, taught, shown. The authorities are very pleased. all smiling and kind. We cooperate with them only for the second month, the first withdrawal has already taken place. Initially, they raised a little, but in the beginning it is always like this. Then it will be better, I'm sure.

A friend advised Pelliron.com. Initially, I counted a little on other earnings, since promised income of 30% per month. In fact, I get only 7% -15% per month, but I hope for improvement. This is probably the only thing that upset.

Good broker. Work cleanly and transparently. They helped increase my capital. They will call and ask 10 times before changing something in the strategy. I have gone to the minus only once, but this happens sooner or later. But they are doing everything to prevent this from happening. In their interest

I believe that all the members that wrote today on this post are connected somehow. All the posts were written in the same day with short time frames between them. Names like SarahParker, Andrew are likely from UK, but broker Pelliron does NOT operate in the UK. Pelliron operates only in former USSR countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia) and some arabic countries.
@FxMaster Moderator of this site can confirm if these members are connected by IP.

Back