• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PellucidFX: scamming

I am having an issue with a company
Hi everyone, I also had an account with Pellucid FX. Over the weekend they disabled my account, closed all running trades without my knowledge, and have sent an e-mail stating they have been shut down and are being liquidated. The e-mail states that I will hear from the liquidator regarding getting my funds back. That is the only information they have given, and this should explain why their website is no longer working. I'm not holding my breath on getting my money back, but does anyone on here know of anything that can be done? Thanks.

Hi everyone, I also had an account with Pellucid FX. Over the weekend they disabled my account, closed all running trades without my knowledge, and have sent an e-mail stating they have been shut down and are being liquidated. The e-mail states that I will hear from the liquidator regarding getting my funds back. That is the only information they have given, and this should explain why their website is no longer working. I'm not holding my breath on getting my money back, but does anyone on here know of anything that can be done? Thanks.

Would You please post the contest of Email that Pellucid sent to you. I am in the same boat , but i did not receive any communication from them

Here is the e-mail:

Dear client,

"We are sorry to inform you that PellucidFX has been shut down and is currently in the process of being liquidated. The liquidator will be contacting you with regards to getting your funds back. Unfortunately this is all of the information we can provide at this time.

Support Team"

Here is the e-mail:

Dear client,

"We are sorry to inform you that PellucidFX has been shut down and is currently in the process of being liquidated. The liquidator will be contacting you with regards to getting your funds back. Unfortunately this is all of the information we can provide at this time.

Support Team"

Thank You for providing this Email. I would like to ask You a huge favor. If you get any other communication from Pellucid, please post it here. Reason for me asking, i have not received Email from them. Emails that i sent to them are not being responded to. So far You are the only who came out with their response to all of this nonsense.

"Thats why here at Pellucid FX we strive to excel in every area possible and keep ahead of our competition." Guess the clients started making money. I went with this broker because forexpeacearmy was backing them and at one point sive morten was advertising them, can anyone at FPA let us know how liquidations go down or post a link to how these things usually get handled?

Yes of course. I will post anything else I hear regarding this. I know of at least 3 people who got this e-mail, and I also know of 6 others besides you that apparently did not get this e-mail.

I would also be very interested to hear if anyone from FPA knows anything about the liquidation process at all. Thanks.

Wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquidation

Full Articles is here HowTo Liquidate a Company - HowTo articles and DIY legal documents

How to liquidate (wind up) a company

Introduction
Liquidation (or "winding up") is a process by which a company's existence is brought to an end.

First, a liquidator is appointed, either by the shareholders or the court. The liquidator represents the interests of all creditors. The liquidator supervises the liquidation, which involves collecting and realising the company's assets (turning them into cash), discharging the company's liabilities, and distributing any funds left over among the shareholders in accordance with the company's constitution (or the COMPANIES ACT 1993 if there is no constitution). After these steps have been carried out, the company is formally dissolved.

Content Copied from HowTo Liquidate a Company - HowTo articles and DIY legal documents

Back