• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PellucidFX: scamming

I am having an issue with a company

CrackTrade

Recruit
I heard from a very reliable inside source that PellucidFX.com is having "technical difficulties" and to try and get my money out as soon as I can. Well, I must be a little to late. I have tried multiple times to get money from several of my pellucid accounts and its like trying to get a quarter out of a broken vending machine.

they have not replied to emails, their phone numbers go directly to voicemail, and "SARAH" the live chat lady is next to useless. She just tells me to email the unresponsive email address which I have done.

I am not trying to withdrawal all my money. -about 70% of it, and I have had no luck. at this point I would be happy just to get my deposits back and RUN.

is anyone else still using this fraudulent broker?

Hello Salim Raheem

I've already left a message on their facebook about their website being down. (Liz Fx Trader) I think the only hope now is some sort of message might appear stating that this brokerage firm is working on a way round these unresolved issues, one good thing is, they can't run away if their ex-partner knows who they are.

Good luck
Liz

I'm so frustrated right now.

I work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week. Off on Saturdays. So it is too difficult for me to trade and when I tried I wasn't very good at it. I decided to try a few managed account on different sites. I finally found one on PellucidFX that was making me good return and the site goes belly up. Not sure what to do from here except keep working. Back to square one I guess.

Sooooooo frustrating.

Sorry, just needed to vent.

I'm so frustrated right now.

I work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week. Off on Saturdays. So it is too difficult for me to trade and when I tried I wasn't very good at it. I decided to try a few managed account on different sites. I finally found one on PellucidFX that was making me good return and the site goes belly up. Not sure what to do from here except keep working. Back to square one I guess.

Sooooooo frustrating.

Sorry, just needed to vent.

I can understand your situation now, Try this number +44 20 3150 0951 & there are many good brokers in Market bro. Always choose Trusted broker. I`m trading with few brokers and I`m really happy with them. no problem so far with all of them.............

Hello Salim Raheem

I've already left a message on their facebook about their website being down. (Liz Fx Trader) I think the only hope now is some sort of message might appear stating that this brokerage firm is working on a way round these unresolved issues, one good thing is, they can't run away if their ex-partner knows who they are.

Good luck
Liz

I have checked cached and got below information,

General Support: +44 203 150 0951
General Support: +357 777 88041

Pellucid Global Services Limited, RM Registrars Limited Invision House, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK SG4-0TW

DUE TO THE HIGH RISK NATURE OF TRADING, WE EXPLICITLY DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU
WILL MAKE ANY PROFIT OR THAT YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY OR ALL OF YOUR DEPOSITED INVESTMENTS.FURTHER, PELLUCID FX IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SITE AND INFORMATION LINKED TO OR PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE ANY AND ALL USAGE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME BY PELLUCID FX, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.

LET`S HOPE FOR THE BEST

That is awful. I feel sorry for everyone who lost their money with this broker. I have the same situation with my previous one, they also ran away, closed website, switched off phones and stole the money of all its customers. Luckily for all traders this broker doesn't exist now but still when I am hearing about a new broker, I am wondering maybe there they are. You never know about who is the owner of a company so I am just trading with my good old and tested broker.

I can understand your situation now, Try this number +44 20 3150 0951 & there are many good brokers in Market bro. Always choose Trusted broker. I`m trading with few brokers and I`m really happy with them. no problem so far with all of them.............
Thank you Salim. However as I said, due to my work schedule I cannot find enough time to trade so I have to rely on using Managed Accounts. It's really hard to find good ones. Anybody here can recommend a few good ones or is it against the forum rules?
Thanks

Thank you Salim. However as I said, due to my work schedule I cannot find enough time to trade so I have to rely on using Managed Accounts. It's really hard to find good ones. Anybody here can recommend a few good ones or is it against the forum rules?
Thanks

How can you rely on your market maker trade on your behalf? it doesn't make sense

Back