PENDING RESOLUTION Case# 2012-090 | Ala Sadeq vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 97.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What stinks about this case is the broker's use of the words "fraudulent" and "illegal" when talking about the traders's activities. It's on thing to have trades that don't comply with the lame TOS of a broker, but for the broker to call that illegal and fraudulent seems like slander to me. What laws from what country were broken exactly? Who was defrauded other than the trader himself?

Its shocking, What has Anti money laundering & Fraudulent transactions got to do with opening forex positions! These sort of brokers should be taken out of business, they give forex trading a bad name.

They take advantage & ripoff unsuspecting victims. If they are genuine and have a legitimate business model, why have they not turned up to defend themselves on this forum, there are 2 cases against them already, and many more by people who may not have noticed their cheating or are unsure about ways to complain.

Well this is one easy decision, given their silence so far... GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!

There services are not good as well. I was client and had to change broker. But have you verified whether they're market makers ? I firmly recommend you to change your brokerage firm my dear !!

Liteforex as a company is a scam

I looked into market maker stratagy and they don't always trade against the trader. Firstly they balance trader positions against each other - so if ten traders sell euros they look for ten traders who are buying, they get their cut off the spread, no problem. When there are orders that cannot be paired they hedge by either trading with or against the trader according to how they see the market. Whoever is on the desk has to be a real hot trader, because if they get it wrong the company get a margin call themselves. This is probably why some MMs have to manipulate prices, make endless requotes, or just turn off the server. Marketing making is high risk.
Of course seom are just downright dishonest and may trade 'naked', never even passing your order on and in this case then if you lose they get the lot.
However, ECNs may be dinhonest as well, though ECN is much less risky so they should not need to. In the end though you have to check the individual companies record carefully, which is why the FPA is so important!

If they cant state the reason why thier clients profit is withdrawn by them fraudulently in simple terms and with reference to thier T&C,then we dont need more evidence to prove them to be a scam.

Guilty as Hell

I've been told by other people they had the same problem. We should inform other forms or and other media outlet about this scamming broker!!!

Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster... voted Guilty..!!

i am not sure..but recently in my local there is a new style called using 3 accounts method to get profit. my friend said, there is using such kind account balance trick which was definitely ilegal. i don't how it's the real one. but my friend said, you open one position in one direction in an account and open in another account in against direction. my friend also said, if you use trick in regulated brokerage, you might could caught by the interpol. i think you should ask to this broker, on which part you have violate due their judgment, illegal profit. if they could prove any violation, the mistake has been made by you. but if they didn't prove that one...i would support your fight to this broker. at this point i can't decide weather, on which side i stand for.. :)

When are people going to learn to stay away from these 3rd world brokers?? You are just begging to get screwed.

Back