Penny Robot SCAM

So why hasn't my comment been posted on your page, I have evidence I will provide later on today I may not have screenshots of your updated page but I have. You're not just updating the policies you're adjusting them in your favor to save yourself from answering to high drawdowns. You all have also been lying a whole lot. Every comment I posted asking for answers has not been answered. You all know what you are doing. These are a few scam pointers to begin with.
1. Why do moderators have to approve a comment if you all are trying to be 100% honest.
2. Your chat service is there but has NEVER been online.
3. Any reputable websites backs up and create a log for all comments/live chat.

You claim that Penny robot has someone "smiling to the bank". My other friend who is also a member has very high drawdown on his EA, his initial $250.00 is down to $90, My account which stood at $1100 has taken some huge losses. My Friend also has some serious issues and I will bring him to this forum to share his thoughts.

The simple answer is that if you have at any point in time messed up with the EA or manually closed any trades, then it is very obviously that it's come back to bite you. You must never interfere with the account in which the EA is deployed. Your comment about Moderators having to approve a comment; none of the comments are quarantined whatsoever.

I'm new to Penny Robot. I am extremely surprised by JesseJavis comments about this great team. I've tried a lot of EAs brokers and coaches and nobody can hold a candle to them. That you can act directly with the support through a chat system 24 hours is already unique. With many companies you have to wait forever until you get an answer at all even until none. It is very clearly described in the instructions that you can not interfere in the work of the EAs or even make trades because this would mean that it induce disruptions in the functionality of these EAs arise but people who have already used EAs already indicated that. I am following the rules myself and my account is growing day by day and I am very happy. I can only recommend to anyone to take this great EA I am quite amazed what he can do so everything. It is actually

I'm new to Penny Robot and I can that it´s the best EA that I ever have seen. On the other way I´m very surprised about the negative review by JesseJavis comments about this great team. There´re clearly a few point how must pointed before you start with EAs coz it´s indeed not easy to manage them therefore is a team where does this. I've tried a lot of EAs brokers and coaches and nobody can hold a candle to them. That you can act directly with the support through a chat system 24 hours is already unique. With many companies you have to wait forever until you get an answer at all even until none. It is very clearly described in the instructions that you can not interfere in the work of the EAs or even make trades because this would mean that it induce disruptions in the functionality of these EAs arise but people who have already used EAs already indicated that. I am following the rules myself and my account is growing day by day and I am very happy. I can only recommend to anyone to take this great EA I am quite amazed what he can do so everything. It is actually

This is the most absurd debate that I have ever seen in FPA.
I have been trading for more than 15 years and, in that time, used many different EA´s, and paid a lot in them so far.
I do not have the crystal ball and do not know how Penny Robot will be in the future, but since August 1st I use their Penny Robot Basic, and Penny Robot Pro, and the results can no be better. It is the first EA with which I get gains, serious gains.
Superb customer service, 24 hours in the forum, the messages apear without any kind of censorship.....I do not understand how somebody can start this kind of stupid discussion.

MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!
It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL RECORDS ATTACHED FOR PROOF)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!

Attachments

• Penny Robot Greed EA Guarantee Conversation.pdf
    300.3 KB · Views: 15
  • My attempt to redeem my Guarantee from Penny, and their response..pdf
    451.4 KB · Views: 14

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
Too bad what happened. Did you buy Greed-EA on August 28 and was No. 77 on the list? Have you seen the profit share program launched by Penny Robot for customers who have acquired their EAs including Greed-EA? They promise 24 months of profit share!

Too bad what happened. Did you buy Greed-EA on August 28 and was No. 77 on the list? Have you seen the profit share program launched by Penny Robot for customers who have acquired their EAs including Greed-EA? They promise 24 months of profit share!
I did see it, and while that ALSO applies to me, they did Pledge to Honor their (Challenger Mode) Guarantee as well, in writing. I was even planning to re-invest in their other products as well.
(By the way, in an email that they sent me today, they said that the Guarantee is for 10 Months @ $200).
It is in the email attachment i sent.
Sad times because i really thought that they were honest and would keep their word

I did see it, and while that ALSO applies to me, they did Pledge to Honor their (Challenger Mode) Guarantee as well, in writing. I was even planning to re-invest in their other products as well.
(By the way, in an email that they sent me today, they said that the Guarantee is for 10 Months @ $200).
It is in the email attachment i sent.
Sad times because i really thought that they were honest and would keep their word
Profit share is not the same as the guarantee of the challenge. Did you sign up for the profit share on the Penny Robot website?

Profit share is not the same as the guarantee of the challenge. Did you sign up for the profit share on the Penny Robot website?
I know it is not the same (And yes i did sign up for Profit Share)

My Focus is on the Challenger Mode Guarantee

Again saying this Guys simply looking for free Money, let me tell you how, He emailed and said If he is in first 50 Buyers who bought Greed do he covered under guarantee and simply replied yes you are covered if in first 50 because even on FPA we have posted that if you are in first 50 Buyers you are covered but this guy is 77th Buyer and also Bought after the EA in 28th and we have sent email to all that first 50 and who buy in first week covered. Sorry you are not covered as not in first 50 and also launched on 13th and you had bought o. 28th so either way not covered.

Back