Penny Robot SCAM

I did see it, and while that ALSO applies to me, they did Pledge to Honor their (Challenger Mode) Guarantee as well, in writing. I was even planning to re-invest in their other products as well.
(By the way, in an email that they sent me today, they said that the Guarantee is for 10 Months @ $200).
It is in the email attachment i sent.
Sad times because i really thought that they were honest and would keep their word
Post full email conversation when we have said and also sent you a screenshot showing you are not covered as you are not in first 50 neither bought in 1st week.

Post full email conversation when we have said and also sent you a screenshot showing you are not covered as you are not in first 50 neither bought in 1st week.
This is what this kind of people really does, they try to get free money and then say oh they were covered, why need to lie? You had seen our post on FPA where we have said if you are in first 50 buyer you are covered and you used that post to email us and asked If you are in first 50 then covered? And our answer was yes if in first 50 Buyers you are covered, not using saying email as your defense but you are not saying that yes you are not in first 50 Buyers neither you had bought EA un given timeline. Still I have offered you Refund for ur EA also offered 3 Free GreedEA which you can resell and earn some even though you were wrong and not covered and now using FPA to talk **** about Penny Robot. Wow Irony.

MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!
It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL RECORDS ATTACHED FOR PROOF)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!
Where is the Screenshot of the email where you lied and said if you are in first 50 covered or not?

Again saying this Guys simply looking for free Money, let me tell you how, He emailed and said If he is in first 50 Buyers who bought Greed do he covered under guarantee and simply replied yes you are covered if in first 50 because even on FPA we have posted that if you are in first 50 Buyers you are covered but this guy is 77th Buyer and also Bought after the EA in 28th and we have sent email to all that first 50 and who buy in first week covered. Sorry you are not covered as not in first 50 and also launched on 13th and you had bought o. 28th so either way not covered.
I will not carry on a long back and forth with you. I will let the Moderator investigate my claim with the email (which are already posted)
1.) You are a LIAR you never said I am covered if I am in the first 50.
You said (and i quote) "Yrs for those who have purchased initially they were covered but not after them, you are already covered in that."
2.) At the time of purchase the Guarantee was on the site (No reference of "first 50" or "first week") Just a Guarantee.
3.) If you promise to pay and don't pay. Then it is a SCAM simple. (No "Free Money"). You would not have gotten the EA sale had it not been for that Guarantee.
4.) And MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU CONFIRMED THAT I WAS COVERED ON TWO OCCASIONS!!

AGAIN I WILL NOT WASTE AWAY MY LIFE ARGUING BACK AND FORWARD WITH YOU.

The emails are there for ALL TO READ words out of your own mouth.

LET THE MODERATORS INVESTIGATE AND DETERMINE ON THEIR OWN IF THIS IS ENOUGH TO CONSIDER YOU A SCAM!
END

MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!
It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL RECORDS ATTACHED FOR PROOF)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!

How can you sit there and blatantly lie? The 1st condition was, that you must have joined within 1 week of it's launch and the 2nd condition was that you should be within the 1st 50 members who. Greed was launched on 13th. However, you joined only on the 28th, which clearly shows that the 1st condition was not fulfilled. Secondly, you were the 77th to join plus you did not join on the 1st week either. So, you have not met any of the conditions above. Grow up chum and stop being such a cheat. We have total trust and faith in Penny Robot EAs and all our members are totally happy with them. Accept the fact that you are nothing but a liar and stop accusing someone without any proof whatsoever! Go get a life!!

Also it says alot if you're using your real name and they can't pin point it back to my account info. I'm using Penny robot but I'm getting emails from Gold and Oil Trader and also have to log in to a totally different site to see my account info. Oh yeah and you see the screenshots posted by your representative? You have me saved as my account password. I'm happy you posted screenshots of that so persons can see that you're capturing their passwords and having it stored.
You are a fool.... s
Too bad what happened. Did you buy Greed-EA on August 28 and was No. 77 on the list? Have you seen the profit share program launched by Penny Robot for customers who have acquired their EAs including Greed-EA? They promise 24 months of profit share!
Again saying this Guys simply looking for free Money, let me tell you how, He emailed and said If he is in first 50 Buyers who bought Greed do he covered under guarantee and simply replied yes you are covered if in first 50 because even on FPA we have posted that if you are in first 50 Buyers you are covered but this guy is 77th Buyer and also Bought after the EA in 28th and we have sent email to all that first 50 and who buy in first week covered. Sorry you are not covered as not in first 50 and also launched on 13th and you had bought o. 28th so either way not covered.
You we're told that yes you are covered IF you were one of the 50!! That was the guarantee... you were provided a list to prove you were number 77 and you forgot to mention that you emailed penny support asking for other free EAs instead of the guarantee... in other words you were purely out trying to get free stuff! Everyone of penny customers can vouch for how honest and good the support is! People like you just greedy and out for freebies!

How can you sit there and blatantly lie? The 1st condition was, that you must have joined within 1 week of it's launch and the 2nd condition was that you should be within the 1st 50 members who. Greed was launched on 13th. However, you joined only on the 28th, which clearly shows that the 1st condition was not fulfilled. Secondly, you were the 77th to join plus you did not join on the 1st week either. So, you have not met any of the conditions above. Grow up chum and stop being such a cheat. We have total trust and faith in Penny Robot EAs and all our members are totally happy with them. Accept the fact that you are nothing but a liar and stop accusing someone without any proof whatsoever! Go get a life!!
You sir, are l lair.
Those conditions (1st week of launch, first 50 persons) were NEVER ON THE WEBSITE...NEVER EVER. Do not lie.

You are a fool.... s

You we're told that yes you are covered IF you were one of the 50!! That was the guarantee... you were provided a list to prove you were number 77 and you forgot to mention that you emailed penny support asking for other free EAs instead of the guarantee... in other words you were purely out trying to get free stuff! Everyone of penny customers can vouch for how honest and good the support is! People like you just greedy and out for freebies!
No it never said that. NEVER. The words are in black and white

Were any discontinued products on other domain names or were all only available from PennyRobot.com?

How were refunds handled from those who bought services which were quickly discontinued?

This explains the sudden wave of reviews.

That depends...

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to only offer a 14 day refund period. The policy in effect at the time of purchased would remain enforceable. Failure to honor the 30 day refund period to those who purchased under a 30 day guarantee would be an obvious scam.

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to a 90 day refund period. In this case,ought it would be up to the company about whether to allow someone who purchased while the 30 day refund period was in effect can take advantage of the extra 60 days of the refund period.
Please have a look at my case. You indicate that if a user Purchases a product and a Guarantee is in place then it stands. Well, this is EXACTLY the situation with me. And even when Penny Confirmed that i was covered TWICE. They now will not honor the Guarantee. My thread has the attachments. But i will also send it here.

Attachments

• Penny Robot Greed EA Guarantee Conversation.pdf
    300.3 KB · Views: 3
  • My attempt to redeem my Guarantee from Penny, and their response..pdf
    451.4 KB · Views: 2
Back