Penny Robot SCAM

Please have a look at my case. You indicate that if a user Purchases a product and a Guarantee is in place then it stands. Well, this is EXACTLY the situation with me. And even when Penny Confirmed that i was covered TWICE. They now will not honor the Guarantee. My thread has the attachments. But i will also send it here.
Again you are posting email which is not full, you are posting from where we have said you are covered, post from where you have asked if you are in first 50 or not and if then covered?

Please have a look at my case. You indicate that if a user Purchases a product and a Guarantee is in place then it stands. Well, this is EXACTLY the situation with me. And even when Penny Confirmed that i was covered TWICE. They now will not honor the Guarantee. My thread has the attachments. But i will also send it here.
I have confirmed twice in reply to your question where you have asked if you are in the first 50 then you are covered or not and obvious reply is Yes if are in first 50 then covered but you are not. So there is no point to cover your fake claims and we do not worry about fake cases like this as long as right on our stand.

Again you are posting email which is not full, you are posting from where we have said you are covered, post from where you have asked if you are in first 50 or not and if then covered?
Your english must be bad??
The very first email at the BOTTOM of the first attachment states where i asked if i was among the first 50 (this was in response to you stating this on the 9th of September on FPA) IT WAS NEVER STATED ON THE WEBSITE. AND YOU WILL NOT DENY THAT

We can only have sympathy for you that you have missed buying the product within the timeline of guarantee and also, unfortunately, you were not the buyer in the list of first 50, but we can't offer freebies to you just because you try to create a fake case on FPA against Penny Robot.

Your english must be bad??
The very first email at the BOTTOM of the first attachment states where i asked if i was among the first 50 (this was in response to you stating this on the 9th of September on FPA) IT WAS NEVER STATED ON THE WEBSITE. AND YOU WILL NOT DENY THAT
can you prove never stand? We have a form where you have accepted terms and if you forgot to read terms it's your fault.

We can only have sympathy for you that you have missed buying the product within the timeline of guarantee and also, unfortunately, you were not the buyer in the list of first 50, but we can't offer freebies to you just because you try to create a fake case on FPA against Penny Robot.
There was NO timeline on the WEBSITE and NO "first 50" buyers on the WEBSITE. YOU CANNOT DENY THAT.
AND IF YOU ARE CHANGING THE POLICY SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COVER ME THAT IS A SCAM

can you prove never stand? We have a form where you have accepted terms and if you forgot to read terms it's your fault.
check order form in attachment from that date.

Attachments

• Form.jpg
    Form.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Form.jpg
    Form.jpg
  • Form.jpg
    Form.jpg
Back