Penny Robot SCAM

NOW FPA REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. IF YOU HAD THIS ALL THE TIME. YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN BOTHER TO ARGUE WITH ME. YOU WOULD HAVE JUST PUT THIS TO START. IT IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE!

NOW FPA REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. IF YOU HAD THIS ALL THE TIME. YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN BOTHER TO ARGUE WITH ME. YOU WOULD HAVE JUST PUT THIS TO START. IT IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE!
wow look at this guy, now calling us a scam, we do not have any checkbox on the current order form, we have a date to ip records of your order and everything with terms. stop this bull**** and lie, it's enough. You need some help when you are not getting freebies calling us a scam when provided with full form Screenshot?

Please have a look at my case. You indicate that if a user Purchases a product and a Guarantee is in place then it stands. Well, this is EXACTLY the situation with me. And even when Penny Confirmed that i was covered TWICE. They now will not honor the Guarantee. My thread has the attachments. But i will also send it here.
Just as soon as you can Moderator. I am done arguing with these scammers

Just as soon as you can Moderator. I am done arguing with these scammers
look a scammer calling us a scam, common we were anyway scam not having open chat group on the web where anyone can come and post about us get us a single bad review from live users on chat from almost 500+ users there and then call us a scam.

wow look at this guy, now calling us a scam, we do not have any checkbox on the current order form, we have a date to ip records of your order and everything with terms. stop this bull**** and lie, it's enough. You need some help when you are not getting freebies calling us a scam when provided with full form Screenshot?
Anyway good luck, try this trick to get freebies from some other company who do not manage or keep well organize records :) We have it and provided here already.

You sir, are l lair.
Those conditions (1st week of launch, first 50 persons) were NEVER ON THE WEBSITE...NEVER EVER. Do not lie.
So everyone saw it on the website except you.... lol if your going to lie at least come up with something good! Purely out for freebies!

Your english must be bad??
The very first email at the BOTTOM of the first attachment states where i asked if i was among the first 50 (this was in response to you stating this on the 9th of September on FPA) IT WAS NEVER STATED ON THE WEBSITE. AND YOU WILL NOT DENY THAT
Lol you just said it yourself... IF! You asked IF!!! So before you accuse someones english of being bad look in the bloody mirror!! Your barking up the wrong tree trying to insult someone who clearly has a way higher IQ than you! Your pathetic

Wait. HOLY CRAP. THEY PUT A CHECKBOX INDICATING THAT I AGREED THAT I WAS NOT COVERED SCAMMER!
Lol you do realise that every Greed EA user on penny can confirm this check box is legit! Seriously grow up and get a life! Want free stuff? Start collecting coupons!!

Back