Penny Robot SCAM

asaens18

Private, 1st Class
Seems like instead of running people off and acting in a condescending/patronizing manner that they'd let the product speak for itself and prove unsatisfied users wrong... not to mention treating paying customers with due respect instead of as mentioned before condescendingly and/or patronizing... what does that prove? To me it's a "red flag" of the worst kind.

TL.LIM

Private
If you did your research you would know i was just a customer on September 9th! Do your research before you throw accusations around! I think all you guys need to look up the word scam in the dictionary... do you think we would still be here if we we're a "scam" tons of satisfied customers making money through Penny so your fake reviews you keep posting mean nothing to us.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Were you "just a customer" when you left 5 star followup reviews for Penny Robot on October 2nd and October 11th?
Are you dare to open public comment in your penny page without approve comment? Satisfied customer??? ton of money making?? what a big joke?? SCAM is not the EA but Penny Team SCAM customer!

Magikman

Private, 1st Class
Stacey was in fact a penny robot employee well before the start of October. As soon as I get a chance I will find the messages between her and I talking about me trying to get a job. I knew it was a good idea I took a screen shot of it. It was around early to mid September and I just remembered I screen shotted it.

asaens18

Private, 1st Class
They don't seem to keep their site up to date... several products are no longer offered or available for sale/purchase.

TL.LIM

Private
Hi my friends,

Due to few people is DM me to show the proof of conversation between me and Penny so i decided to make it public here. They are SCAM!

Attachments

reynor

Recruit
Were you scammed? :(
I pity you :(
I am a customer of penny robot and until now I am still a customer happily earning every day. :)