Penny Robot SCAM

What legal options do they have to recover money? Will Interpol help them? Stacey and Penny Robot ( Neel and Hadrian) are to be in jail behind bars. All cheated must join against Penny Robot fraud.

They're stealing funds. Here's proof.

2019-12-20_081837.png

This was performed without returning the funds and without any correspondence. They have no ethics or morals.

Instead of proving me wrong about them, they're confirming they're unethical thieves and scammers. In the attached image from an email they sent me after blocking my account, they're asking for proof of my deposit(s). That's so typical of unethical scammers to ask for proof of payment or proof of deposit when they don't want to return the funds. They're so greedy that they don't want to let go of other's money after they get their hands on it. The words speak for themselves and convey what type of people they are.

===========================================================================
2019-12-20_092634 - Copy.png
===========================================================================

They were paid in bitcoin funds... they haven't even asked me for my bitcoin wallet address.

They seem to think the deposits can sit there for months and the depositors don't deserve compensation for being without those funds for months or years and that they are entitled to the profits if they so choose.

Where is the part where you asked for free EA's? ;) you left that out didnt you ;) And that's not all that you left out.... trust me your fake bad review wont harm us one bit and you won't get anywhere with it! You failed to read and understand which is your own fault. It's funny how Penny has hundreds of satisfied users and your the only one complaining lol

I'm sure the users of this account were highly "satisfied users" [sarc].

2019-12-20_200717.png

The Guy who wrote a bad review about Penny Robot either some competitors or a Scam, he talk to Penny Robot support and even after asking his account info he is not providing and trying to Scam Penny Robot creators by saying he will post fake reviews on FPA. Here are some Screenshot of chat.
pennyrobot (Neel) where are you now? Where is your promisses about profit from autortrader??? Why don't you communicate with your sheeps??? Do you enjoy their money that you stole from them?
You robbed the poor who gave you their last money because they trusted you to help them. In a shared chat you attached a picture with the title "Karma". Yes, karma will find you for your scams as well. Stacey and Hadrian also.

Well because of what I've posted in here to help the average street person avoid these thieves and con artists, all of my accounts with Penny Robot have been terminated even though I paid for them. There has been no effort to return the money either so more than likely will stay in their coffers so they have funds to deceive others. At least my loss is in hundreds of dollars instead of thousands. What I've posted in here will help people avoid these scammers and will be here for anyone to read and have the truth available to help them decide whether to trust them or not. I'd go with NOT if you care about your money. The EAs aren't worth taking a chance, they aren't profitable enough to warrant the risk. If I can prevent others from making the mistake of putting any money in their hands it was worth it. Some people haven't been able to get their money for weeks or months... no good excuse for that... only scammers do that. Since they no longer function, all P.R. products have been uninstalled to make the resources available for other EAs. Can't even test them on a demo account to see if they're worth considering. But for the last couple of months I tried them they were either big time losers or marginally profitable so I don't feel like I'm missing much. Taking a person's money and then deactivating their accounts without refunding the money is scam behavior... plain and simple... no arguing about it.

Last edited:
People, understand, you were cheated !!!! You will not see any money, these scammers are just taking the time to eliminate the traces of their fraud. They only write you sh.t. No one received their profit on December 15th as they promised. You won't get a profit within 24 hours or 48 hours as Neel wrote to you on December 24th. Say goodbye to your money, get together and report this fraud to Interpol.
Stracey, Neel, Hadrian find your way to salvation. People like you will suffer in other lives for their scams on others.

So where is the profit from Autotrader???? Neel, Stacey???? Penny robot promised to pay out profits from December 15, then between December 20 and December 25. It is now 2.1. and no one got their profit. Stacey requests bank account numbers from customers or should wait for the neteller or BTC purse to be paid by 8.1.
What do these scammers intend? Can't they smooth the tracks? Where is the promised 9% daily profit from 22.12? Where is the profit from the BTC scalper? He hasn't been 2 months.
PONZI SCHEME. Neel, karma. In future lives, you will suffer greatly for these frauds and lies.
I wish I was wrong and people got back at least their deposits. Why are some people so insidious and robbing those who have few? Because those who have a lot of money would not fall into such a fraud.

I can barely imagine how it will be once they start a brokerage... seems like a 3 ring circus instead of professionals... one delaying tactic after another.

BTW (By the way), still no refund mentioned in post #333 (December 20th).

Last edited:
Back