1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penny Robot SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by JesseJarvis, Sep 6, 2019.

1. pennyrobot

pennyrobot PennyRobot Representative

I really appreciate you came forward and now letting me know whatever the issue, as you know 8000+ client if by mistake if we had missed an email or something this is good way to communicate.

fxFatCat likes this.
  2. pennyrobot

Bro, I would say you must be involved in public debate as that clears the air, believe me, I am happy to respond, As this 1 guy just trying to show Penny Robot as a scam so I had Invited all Penny Robot users to this thread so they can give their unbiased review:) Let me tell you this guy placed a big manual trades on his account with leverage 1000:1 and when lost blaming EA, As a user tell do you think there is any scam in Penny Robot?

3. fxFatCat

fxFatCat Private

Thank you, I shall email you in the morning.

4. pennyrobot

no worry anytime :) ill wait for an email. Thanks

5. pennyrobot

did you read what user just said? It's me Penny Robot support who sent an email and asked all users to come forward and give their review on this thread so I can expose your lie :)

6. fxFatCat

fxFatCat Private

I have to date no evidence of a scam, nor do I believe that it is a scam at this point in time, but the shortfalls of profits for Gold-EA were not paid to my PayPal as noted on the website signup page, when I did sign up, for the week I subscribed, before the EA was stopped. As noted previously, I shall email you in the morning, thank you.

7. pennyrobot

true but as PayPal has stopped supporting payments for Forex Related products so I would suggest send an email in the morning to us and send Skrill or BTC with all details about shortfalls. And yeh tell this Jarvis too that Penny Robot is only EA who coveres shortfalls in profit if earned less than promised :)

8. JesseJarvis

JesseJarvis Private

They'll probably tell you you were conducting manual trades, but not to worry alot of short falls coming. Soon we'll be hearing about greed and all the other offers they keep adding to take persons money. Let's be real here, as far as it goes for Gold EA, you ain't getting no money bro.

9. pennyrobot

Keep dreaming :) you need to learn trading bro, look at your account what a mess you have made even before joining Penny Robot you had placed same kind of trades a whole history filled with your bad trades and loss, how can you trade like this?

10. JesseJarvis

JesseJarvis Private

Study the Trades you have which currently has users with accounts over $1000 that already had a DD of over 50%