Penny Robot SCAM

Hold on here some wrong info FXFatCat, what profit? Because you should have ur Profit from ur broker not us, you have just connected ur broker with GoldEA and all trading and profit must have with your broker, why you asking us for profit? Either you have asked a Question wrong way or i am missing something. Please explain with details and also post ur email so I can go through it and send you an info. How can you ask profit withdrawal from us and not your broker? We are EA service and not broker.

I think scam is harsh, for now. So far all my questions, except one have been answered satisfactorily. As for "Gold-EA", I have the only unanswered question there;
I subscribed, after one week, there was profit, then the EA disappeared, no profits paid and then after questioning them, I got an explanation in the form of an email that they had stopped Gold-EA.
There was however no offer to pay my profits, or refund the cash that I had paid for the week or part thereof that it did run.
I do plan to try their Pro version in the near future, just going to wait out this forum for a while and see what comes of all these allegations and what sort of fix is supplied to the "issues" raised in this thread and others?
Let me inform, discontinue aome product is not a scam but wise decesion when its not generating profit, second You have to be clear exactly what do you mean by you have profit? If you have profit that means you should be thankful to EA that you made profit why complaining and i am failed to understand how cum you ask profit from EA and not broker? Please can you explain?

Hold on here some wrong info FXFatCat, what profit? Because you should have ur Profit from ur broker not us, you have just connected ur broker with GoldEA and all trading and profit must have with your broker, why you asking us for profit? Either you have asked a Question wrong way or i am missing something. Please explain with details and also post ur email so I can go through it and send you an info. How can you ask profit withdrawal from us and not your broker? We are EA service and not broker.
It's nice and I am happy these clients are coming forward to addresses their issues we are seeing your true colors. I hope FPA Admins are watching closely

It's nice and I am happy these clients are coming forward to addresses their issues we are seeing your true colors. I hope FPA Admins are watching closely
even I am happt they are coming forward :) 2 came forward good so i can reply them here in front of a scam like you so everyone can see when they call out ur rubbish once their issue resolved :)

you are not happier than me believe me, Penny Robot customer support known for issue resolution and what could be the best way to show we are genuine than FPA?

Like I said right up front "I think scam is harsh". Do not take your frustration with others out on me please.
As for profits, Gold-EA was supposed to pay shortfalls in profits back to clients, right, or did I misunderstand? Happy to apologise if I did, but I am 100% sure that I read right when I originally signed up?
I am not the enemy, you asked for constructive criticism and that is what I gave, unbiased and to the point, both good and bad.
I've had my say, thank you for responding, but I'd prefer not to get into a public argument that started with other users.....

even I am happy they are coming forward :) 2 came forward good so i can reply them here in front of a scam like you so everyone can see when they call out ur rubbish once their issue resolved :)
of course FPA admins are watching closely each and every claims being answered by us just you the only who provided fake info calling us scam, other 2 client has an issue which I am asking them so can resolve :)

even I am happt they are coming forward :) 2 came forward good so i can reply them here in front of a scam like you so everyone can see when they call out ur rubbish once their issue resolved :)
Just in case you are referring to me, I did not call this a scam and neither am I taking your side or anyone's. Comments supplied by me are my own after a request was posted via email for comments to be made on FPA with regards to this EA. Simple as that, thank you and good day.

Like I said right up front "I think scam is harsh". Do not take your frustration with others out on me please.
As for profits, Gold-EA was supposed to pay shortfalls in profits back to clients, right, or did I misunderstand? Happy to apologise if I did, but I am 100% sure that I read right when I originally signed up?
I am not the enemy, you asked for constructive criticism and that is what I gave, unbiased and to the point, both good and bad.
I've had my say, thank you for responding, but I'd prefer not to get into a public argument that started with other users.....
I am not frustrated, actually I am asking for clarity about your issue so I can provide resolution to you.

Just in case you are referring to me, I did not call this a scam and neither am I taking your side or anyone's. Comments supplied by me are my own after a request was posted via email for comments to made on FPA with regards to this EA. Simple as that, thank you.
Look Mr. Jarvis, it's Penny Robot who sent all users an email and Invited them to this post :) Got it?

Back