Penny Robot SCAM

Study the Trades you have which currently has users with accounts over $1000 that already had a DD of over 50%
don't worry about users all happy :) unlike you have lost $6k i mean total account blown by your trading since last May to Aug, have you checked your trade history? Learn to accept mistake rather than blaming EAs and others, it's you who placing bad trades and then starting a thread on FPA saying scammed? common this won't worry we are topping the list on FPA expert advisers with live testing :) DD and trades all visible here who do you fooling?

Let me inform, discontinue aome product is not a scam but wise decesion when its not generating profit, second You have to be clear exactly what do you mean by you have profit? If you have profit that means you should be thankful to EA that you made profit why complaining and i am failed to understand how cum you ask profit from EA and not broker? Please can you explain?

Were any discontinued products on other domain names or were all only available from PennyRobot.com?

How were refunds handled from those who bought services which were quickly discontinued?

of course FPA admins are watching closely each and every claims being answered by us just you the only who provided fake info calling us scam, other 2 client has an issue which I am asking them so can resolve :)

This explains the sudden wave of reviews.

Dear Jarvis, updating policy is not a scam.

That depends...

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to only offer a 14 day refund period. The policy in effect at the time of purchased would remain enforceable. Failure to honor the 30 day refund period to those who purchased under a 30 day guarantee would be an obvious scam.

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to a 90 day refund period. In this case,ought it would be up to the company about whether to allow someone who purchased while the 30 day refund period was in effect can take advantage of the extra 60 days of the refund period.

Hello Mode, we do not have any discontineued product on any of our web, all the products we are selling listed only on pennyrobot.com, Second we haven't updated anything related to refund in policy, Our refund policy from day 1 just that as long as user do not touch running trades and do not open any trade manually they get full refund, here case is different, the user in question have opened and closed trades manually, opened bigger lot sizes manually and then blaming EA that its EA reaponsible for his loss. I can provide full account statement of users before joining EA and after joining EA and you ill see that user doing this frequently with his own manual trading and even fore join EA he had lost around $5.6k doing same. How justified to blame EA in this case?

The service in question discontineud was differrent let me explain, that service ised to called a GoldEA where we offered user that they pay weekly and we generate some peofit and as a gaurantee we had offered of profit generated less than what we had guaranteed we will reimburse missing amount, we had 1 week trial run and found the product is not viable amd didn't charged users for another week and said this is discontinued, there were 22 users out of that we had only 6 account there to reimburse almost 4 done amd 2 left for manual checking that whether any manual trading on them or not, we conveyed same message to those 2 users as well. Now tell Mod, what is scam in this?

And last but not the least we had sent mass email to all Penny Robot users and invited them to this thread no matter which EA they have purchased, so they can also put their unbiased review, which scam company do this and call their users on FPA to review us so others can also see?

Hello Mode, we do not have any discontineued product on any of our web, all the products we are selling listed only on pennyrobot.com, Second we haven't updated anything related to refund in policy, Our refund policy from day 1 just that as long as user do not touch running trades and do not open any trade manually they get full refund, here case is different, the user in question have opened and closed trades manually, opened bigger lot sizes manually and then blaming EA that its EA reaponsible for his loss. I can provide full account statement of users before joining EA and after joining EA and you ill see that user doing this frequently with his own manual trading and even fore join EA he had lost around $5.6k doing same. How justified to blame EA in this case?
Moderator thanks for stepping in on this. Firstly their website has been updated and modified adding and removing paid services such as managed services which is a paid service which guaranteed 3 high trades per day, modifications to their policy has also changed, they started off by saying that drawdown control would be in place they actually breached their policy when the drawdowns surpassed 50% on trading accounts and told everyone this is completely normal. Secondly what happened on my account previously should not affect the nature of this conversation, I came here to address an issue and that's it. I do not want any refund I however would like to make users aware that what they are doing. Also putting my information such as account information is a breach of my privacy and should be dealt with immediately. I have posted comments to their page asking questions to this date I have not received a reply or has the comment been added to their page. Originally they stated that Penny pro users would be ok with $250 accounts, and within 2 days a disclaimer was put out on their website that minimum account size should be $500.00 after the high drawdowns took place. At this point all $250 accounts would be down to atleast $70.00.
I haven't been around for the GoldEA but based on previous comments I can see that they're having a hard time addressing issues. There's so much more this is only a drop in the bucket.

Moderator thanks for stepping in on this. Firstly their website has been updated and modified adding and removing paid services such as managed services which is a paid service which guaranteed 3 high trades per day, modifications to their policy has also changed, they started off by saying that drawdown control would be in place they actually breached their policy when the drawdowns surpassed 50% on trading accounts and told everyone this is completely normal. Secondly what happened on my account previously should not affect the nature of this conversation, I came here to address an issue and that's it. I do not want any refund I however would like to make users aware that what they are doing. Also putting my information such as account information is a breach of my privacy and should be dealt with immediately. I have posted comments to their page asking questions to this date I have not received a reply or has the comment been added to their page. Originally they stated that Penny pro users would be ok with $250 accounts, and within 2 days a disclaimer was put out on their website that minimum account size should be $500.00 after the high drawdowns took place. At this point all $250 accounts would be down to atleast $70.00.
I haven't been around for the GoldEA but based on previous comments I can see that they're having a hard time addressing issues. There's so much more this is only a drop in the bucket.
Thos guys is again keep lying, we have said product or services changed only which do not affect running clients, Managed havent even launched or just introduced and not a Single client paid for it so this guys is a liar here at first place. Second for DD control we have Penny Basic 2 version available in web it self if he got an eyes to look for it. This guy keep faking info here because he got frustrated with his own manual losing trades. You have lost your own Fault not our, we can just sympathize and advice that you should stop trading until you learn how to trade.post your past 4 Months history here and show everyone what you did and then blame EA.

Now he is talking about breach of privacy? He started a fake thread calling us scam and he expect we do not counter his lies with facts and figures? Admin are you watching? He means any xyz guy comes on FPA put fake info and try to defame a legit company and company cant provide facts and figures in their counter and id company fight back with truth these kind of losers cry saying breach of privacy, at fist place FPA should ban these kind of people, they have nothing to lose except opening a thread calling scam with fake info but companies have reputation and we need to fight back..

Your refund is just $30 we are not fighting for that $30, we are giving you a counter fight only because you are faking your info, you are blaming EA for your own bad manual trading on same account where EA installed and running, all the trades EA taken even available with lot size exactly same as is under FPA live testing and FPaa can too verify your claims that you faking info for reason good known to you. Might you have taken some people's money and lost it with your bad trading and want blame EA or anything and just trying to use this fake thread created by you in your defense.

Were any discontinued products on other domain names or were all only available from PennyRobot.com?

How were refunds handled from those who bought services which were quickly discontinued?

This explains the sudden wave of reviews.

That depends...

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to only offer a 14 day refund period. The policy in effect at the time of purchased would remain enforceable. Failure to honor the 30 day refund period to those who purchased under a 30 day guarantee would be an obvious scam.

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to a 90 day refund period. In this case,ought it would be up to the company about whether to allow someone who purchased while the 30 day refund period was in effect can take advantage of the extra 60 days of the refund period.
So MOD here we rest our case, read all info provided by a person and our counter below is short summary.
1. He opened a thread calling us a scam and said he lost because of EA.
- We have repeatedly ask for his info on this thread but he haven't provides as he knew its his manual bad trades which was reaponsible, then we found out his id using his name and posted all the trades he took with huge lot size and lost money. He then stated its breach of privacy, first he claim lost because of EA when exposed saying breach of privacy.
2. He have said here he dont need refund but we have a chat screenshots where he repeatedly asking for refund, even that's not a big deal we can issue it as long as he accept that yes his bad trading invited a disaster for his account and still if we can refund then yes we will refund.
3. He is keep calling about change in web policies and products.
- We are in our full rights to do changes as long as its not affecting any running clients and as long as no money has been charged for that product.
4. He is not clearly putting his own case amd just wasting time on this thread sighting different things which infect neither related to him nor applying his case.
Now its all on MOD and FPA to decide what should be the outcome of this thread? Because same way tomorrow some xyz comes on fpa and open fake thread calling a scam to any legit provider or company. All info here available on this thread with exact counters.

Back