Penny Robot SCAM

Thos guys is again keep lying, we have said product or services changed only which do not affect running clients, Managed havent even launched or just introduced and not a Single client paid for it so this guys is a liar here at first place. Second for DD control we have Penny Basic 2 version available in web it self if he got an eyes to look for it. This guy keep faking info here because he got frustrated with his own manual losing trades. You have lost your own Fault not our, we can just sympathize and advice that you should stop trading until you learn how to trade.post your past 4 Months history here and show everyone what you did and then blame EA.
Since Managed haven't even launched and not a Single client paid why do I have invoices where I am being charged for Penny robot managed services? I guess I am still lying. FPA Mods please look into this. I should stop trading but everyone who has had GoldEA accounts blown and you still can't honor your money back guarantee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-141638_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-141638_Gmail.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 2
Since Managed haven't even launched and not a Single client paid why do I have invoices where I am being charged for Penny robot managed services? I guess I am still lying. FPA Mods please look into this. I should stop trading but everyone who has had GoldEA accounts blown and you still can't honor your money back guarantee.
Again half truth, for god shake can you please once speak full truth? That was Authorization which already refunded back to the cards as service not launched. Why you haven't said this that its refunded too? You such a big lie, misrepresenting info, FPA seriously needs to take an action as this guy from 1st message speaking lies after lies after lies.

You have started your thread calling Penny Robot a Scam and said you lost because of EA, when we have thwarted your lie with proofs that its your own bad trades responsible for your loss, you have started speaking lies, distorted facts, half truths in every message you have posted then after. Just speaking truth and accepting that yes it was ur own bad trades invited a loss for you will make you better trader, learn to accept faults and move on.

People and FPA Team and Moderators who following this thread, please take a notice this Guy have started a thread saying Penny Robot a scam and he lost because of EA, now conveniently he stopped talking about it after we have provided proofs that he lost because of his own manual bad trades. Now he is diverting attention from his own original topic as everyone got it that he was speaking lie.

it's your trade, even now if you open any manual trade you will receive this kind of email from Dashboard, as this Dashboard send out an email for every open or close trades by manual or by EA, EA never ever open more than 0.1 lot size at all for your kind information this 0.5 itself exposing ur lie, I ask all Penny EA users if they have ever seen any trade of this size? And you will see reply no never.

hi im greed ea user ,....this ea is totally scam... promise good return but all is lie .....this ea open 1 lot= 1.00 not one time but several times ....and the trader os stupid sayinng they playing with markets .... pls becareful of this scamm....

hi im greed ea user ,....this ea is totally scam... promise good return but all is lie .....this ea open 1 lot= 1.00 not one time but several times ....and the trader os stupid sayinng they playing with markets .... pls becareful of this scamm....
Hi. Although I am not completely satisfied with Greed-EA, I must indicate that in my case, for a capital of $ 1000, it always started with a lot of 0.01 and the maximum it opened was 0.10 lots.

Penny Robot Scam

Obvious scam business with high TrustPilot Rating (which speaks volumes about the trustworthiness of TP).

Where is this company based? What regulator is responsible for their activity? This information is not available.

The following is a transcript from the TrustPilot site.

--- Reply from Pennyrobot:

"Company based in USA. In a bad market day if there is any loss occurs using EA then this is the risk involved in trading Forex. Everyday good performance but just bad performance on 1 day can't make company a scam, its jusy a bad performance on bad trading day, you can put review that its perform bad for you but still you can't term it as a scam. Please read web disclaimer on homepage, where said trading leverage based products a risk and not suitable for everyone."

--- My reply in response:

"in the USA" is not very exact, and seems like evasion.

I repeat: What is the company trading name and address? What is your street address and phone number?

--- Reply from Pennyrobot:

"We again repeat how many EA webs have their company name, contact info, location, on the web? None right? So what info needed we have given that Company from USA and registered under state law of California, this much info ok and we would not need or oblige to give any further info under any law. "

--- My reply in response:

As per California's Business and Professions Code - BPC
DIVISION 8. SPECIAL BUSINESS REGULATIONS [18400 - 22948.25]

CHAPTER 22. Internet Privacy Requirements [22575 - 22579]

Businesses are REQUIRED to publish a PRIVACY POLICY which (as per the notes to the above codes "Making your Privacy Practices Public") Section 9 "ACCOUNTABILITY...
Tell your customers whom they can contact with questions or concerns about your
privacy policies and practices.
Give at minimum a title and e-mail or postal address of a company official who will
respond to privacy questions or concerns. It is a good idea to offer a telephone
number, perhaps toll-free.
Train your customer service telephone staff to recognize an inquiry about privacy.
It is a good idea to make customer service staff aware of how customers can get a
copy of your company’s published Privacy Policy."

I repeat: What is the company trading name and address? What is your street address and phone number?

You surely do not expect anyone to do business with a company that will not reveal its business address, as REQUIRED by the California State Codes???!

Your email address:
ea -at- theforexgenius . com
is registered to Dina Shrestha
who registered your email address at:
2104 Deercross Dr Unit 104 Louisville KY 40220-6724
+1.5025540227

or are you:
hitesh . patel19 -at- gmail . com
who registered the domain?

Either way these addresses are NOT in CALIFORNIA!

Further, a not too subtle attempt to remove this uncomfortable conversation from TrustPilot who have now hidden the above thread in response to PennyRobot's complaint against my review.

Sent to my private email by "Forex Genius <1f45b16d-cb74-4dd8-9985-c6fb0477a6cb@crm.wix.com>"

"Its not mandatory or bound us to provide it [their business address]

Address for registrar and company needs to be same? Where did ya heard this? Anyway we are really not bound to give any information, you can simply apply in gov. and get it, you have the registrar Info, so get it from there

You have our domain registrat info, you are most welcome to contact them of they may like to send you more info, but again we are not bound to give you any answer.

And last but not the least, you can surely avoid doing business with this EA or web if you feel not safe for you, but that doesnt force us to reveal any of our contact info. Got it?"

---

It seems obvious that this firm intend to evade any inquiry as to their location or directors. I wonder why?

There is no mention of regulation in the USA on their website. They think this means no regulator, however, having CLAIMED residence in the USA this "genius" has placed himself under US jurisdiction.

So...
Promises of "Guaranteed" earnings.
No Regulator.
No office address.
"Me fail engrish? Unpossible!"

If you gave these people money you are either very kind, very silly, or are trying to re-balance society by giving your money to obvious crooks!

Further, a not too subtle attempt to remove this uncomfortable conversation from TrustPilot who have now hidden the above thread in response to PennyRobot's complaint against my review.

Sent to my private email by "Forex Genius <1f45b16d-cb74-4dd8-9985-c6fb0477a6cb@crm.wix.com>"

"Its not mandatory or bound us to provide it [their business address]

Address for registrar and company needs to be same? Where did ya heard this? Anyway we are really not bound to give any information, you can simply apply in gov. and get it, you have the registrar Info, so get it from there

You have our domain registrat info, you are most welcome to contact them of they may like to send you more info, but again we are not bound to give you any answer.

And last but not the least, you can surely avoid doing business with this EA or web if you feel not safe for you, but that doesnt force us to reveal any of our contact info. Got it?"

---

It seems obvious that this firm intend to evade any inquiry as to their location or directors. I wonder why?

There is no mention of regulation in the USA on their website. They think this means no regulator, however, having CLAIMED residence in the USA this "genius" has placed himself under US jurisdiction.

So...
Promises of "Guaranteed" earnings.
No Regulator.
No office address.
"Me fail engrish? Unpossible!"

If you gave these people money you are either very kind, very silly, or are trying to re-balance society by giving your money to obvious crooks!
first of all, you seems someone with different ID now, in any of your conversation you have never mentioned your USer id or email which is associated with any or Penny Robot product, don't you think to start with that before even start a conversation? And if you are not a user or someone with another id here on this thread then admin should take notice of this. Again we are not bound to give any Info you required as our own private matters, yes customers believe it or not up to customers, we are selling a product and customers are in their full control to decide whether they want to buy or not.
And just point me to one EA provider web with all these details listen which you are asking :) If not then yes same in our case too.

I am not a customer for the following reasons:

1) You offered the OP a "guarantee" that you have not fulfilled.
2) You have lied about and tried to conceal your business address and contact details. There is no privacy policy on your website (legally required if your business is registered in California) and there are no contact details on your website (also legally required in California as described above). I expect that you have no registered business or tax reference, and therefore are an illegal sole trader who seeks to avoid US taxes (a very serious offense).
3) As per your TrustPilot rating, there are complaints from people who have lost ALL the money they trusted to your EA. That is unacceptable, and it can be argued that your negligence is the cause of their losses which of course means that any one of your customers that has lost money despite your "guarantee" has a good chance of being able to reclaim their losses in a US court.
4) Your comments are in very poor English for someone who lives in the US and produces software. Believe it or not that is a very serious warning sign (as it shows you cannot afford to pay an English-speaking person to manage your correspondence).
5) Your return posts are rude and mocking, full of dogma and malice, and imply that the customers to whom you have made such extravagant promises are somehow at fault.

There are other good reasons to avoid your firm, but I have seen enough.

I am completely happy to see your EA business marked as a "SCAM" and your account here marked as such if you cannot provide the details requested above, and ensure that all legitimate customers to whom you have made promises are refunded promptly.

Back