Penny Robot SCAM

That would be evidence (from their own mouths) that they owe you money.

As it is a statement made by them to you, even a transcript of it is admissible evidence that they recognise the debt.

I realise that people (including myself) find it difficult to keep records of the information we are presented with, and may later wish to rely on. It's so difficult I take screenshots of any information I will later rely on, and every trade that I open or close (I trade on an android platform with an easy screenshot function). The screenshots are helpful in other ways (eg... how did I get into this mess!?!)

I don't know how that can help me!
Well... it will only help you if you intend to drag this firm through court (civil courts accept evidence which need satisfy only a "balance of probability").

It WILL help us though - it will ease the process of confirming "PettyRotters" as an outright scam.

That would be evidence (from their own mouths) that they owe you money.

As it is a statement made by them to you, even a transcript of it is admissible evidence that they recognise the debt.

I realise that people (including myself) find it difficult to keep records of the information we are presented with, and may later wish to rely on. It's so difficult I take screenshots of any information I will later rely on, and every trade that I open or close (I trade on an android platform with an easy screenshot function). The screenshots are helpful in other ways (eg... how did I get into this mess!?!)

Well... it will only help you if you intend to drag this firm through court (civil courts accept evidence which need satisfy only a "balance of probability").

It WILL help us though - it will ease the process of confirming "PettyRotters" as an outright scam.
I do not intend to take this company to any court, it is not worth it. But I am thinking that other users do not have the same problems or misunderstandings, both with the services offered for Gold-EA and for Greed-EA.

After several insistence, a few hours ago they paid me the rest of the refund. I have no more comments!

I have their PennyRobot PRO. I initially funded my account with $3kUSD just to try out their EA which runs on their server. After watching its performance for several weeks I reduced my account equity to about $1.5kUSD just to more closely approximate their "real" PENNY ROBOT PROFESSIONAL shown on the Dashboard and FPA. The EA does seem take a lot of trades on several low volume Forex currency pairs BUT as of today (09/25/2019) my account has nearly doubled. The EA draw downs are a little more than I like but my account has never been below my Equity. Net net this seems to be a very nice program where you can't get hurt too badly.

It is easy to call a product scam especially if it did not work for you.
But if the reason the product did not work for you is you did not do your part or did not follow instruction, it is not a scam.

I don't know what happened between the two or three of you.

I could only speak from my own experience.

I have bought so many EA before and lost many accounts.

These penny robot products are performing so well for me for the past 5 weeks.
I am a proud owner of the product.

In fact, I love the performance of basic that I bought all of their robots.

Is it a scam?
I don't care.

Because based on my live account, I see trades, they are closing in profits and my live account is growing.

You can try using their basic and see for yourself.
FInd it out for yourself.

As for me, I will be a loyal penny robot customer as long as they are delivering result for me.

i dont know, no proof, not a member, and y'all called scam. are you retarded or something ? no offense but look pretty fishy to me if you saying good ea provider like this a scam. fast response, active group chat and got well perform EA (im using penny basic) that even saved my nearly blown account because of my stupidity. maybe it has ups and down (like server down yesterday) but it fixed already and its okay for me. I guess haters gonna hate but please dont mislead the other.

I do not intend to take this company to any court, it is not worth it. But I am thinking that other users do not have the same problems or misunderstandings, both with the services offered for Gold-EA and for Greed-EA.
This guys actually making no sense, He was banking on 1 customer and that customer too just said he got his things sorted out with Penny Robot. Couple of things I would like to say here one more time. The person who is keep commenting here bad thing he him self accepted he is not a user of Penny Robot means he has some intentions to jump on this post, I am leaving this to the FPA admins to decide and users who are reading this post to decode that why even not a user and still he is commenting, could be another EA creator who just trying to get benefited from this post or whatever. But Few things to say, exactly what do you call a scam? You have bought a Product and not delivered? You have some promised and not fulfilled? Nothing applying here, and at last If product not performed as per your expectation that won't be called scam but you can still rate performance in 1 to 5 stars:) This guys Keep talking here and I have invited all the users who reading this post to go and talk to users live on our Messenger its there on web, simply keep posting fake info about Penny Robot won't help you. :)

Rhandp, are you a customer? No. Lol
What a funny guy.

How can you comment on something you never owned?

I am a customer.
I bought all their EA my friend.

You can join the Penny Robot chat room and hear for yourself first hand how we love this product.

Oh I know why?
You want to discredit the guy and call him a scam so that you will get their trust and they will join your subscription service.

If I were you, why don't you stop complaining, buy Penny basic and see for yourself how it works?
Maybe you don't h ave $30 to pay it? Lol

Pathetic.

The proof of the pudding is on the eating.

For those who are reading this thread and thinking if Penny Robot is worth it?
They are giving one week trial.

Join, get their basic and let it run on your demo account.
You can test the robot without paying anything.
Then decide.

It is good to be cautious and listen to scam alerts.
But men you are missing a lot if you believe on reviews of non-customers.

So do yourself a favor.
Check it out yourself.

Get a one week trial, run it on demo and decide.
:)

I'm sorry I haven't taken screenshots, but their website is updating everyday, they're removing money back guarantees, and non of their ea services work, their robot places trades by guess, if you win 5 trades atleast 15 is left floating, they don't care if it's not going good they'll open the more trades on the same pair that's doing bad.i deposited $700 and they guaranteed good trades or your money back, basically I had to save my own account by doing manual trades. Eventually while I made profit I started closing off their trades and asked them to turn off the copier, mind you trades were still being controlled by it I had to literally delete the copier to stop. My friend also joined and is doing extremely horrible. His 250 account is down to 90$ and when persons started complaining they put out a disclaimer stating your account must be more than 500. These people are adding services, taking persons money and not doing anything, all the trades are poor, I remember having 40 bad trades open. Don't do any business with them.

What a load of nonsense are you talking about my friend! It is clearly stated and repeatedly communicated with all members that you (1) Do not take any manual trades (2) Do not interfere with the EA (3) Conduct your manual trades in a different account (4) Do not delete any trades in profit either. You have clearly stated that you manually deleted open trades and you have the audacity to still come here and spread false statements. Everyone of our members are extremely happy with the performance of all the EAs. Of course, there will always be drawdowns. That's a matter of fact in Forex. We hope you find success elsewhere because we do not need such people within our community.

Back