Penny Robot SCAM

What I can confirm is that Penny Robot is not a legitimate company, y'all do not honor your guarantees and I myself have seen the guarantee for greed ea users and it never stated first anything about the first 50 users. There was also no check box to any agreement. Since this site started there have been many changes in the guarantees and policies. I see this company as a Scam, you all are very dishonest and I cannot wait until the moderators get on board to have this matter solved.

I am one of the many Penny Robot customers and to hear it being accused a scam is crazy! I've been a loyal user of Penny Basic for almost 2 months... Yes, at first I suffered losses, due to my own stupidity of closing trades manually... And 3 weeks ago I started on Penny Pro which is doing wonderfully well! I've managed to double my balance in just those 2 short months and this Penny user isn't going anywhere... To those of you calling this a scam, look deeper to see if there are any mistakes in your part and not blame Penny for your own mistakes and stupidity...

Also based on activity, Stacey87 is not a legitimate account also. FPA will be able to verify this.
Come onto our pennyrobot chatroom on Riot and you will see i am a very ligit account ! There we have also over 100 users who will tell you how wrong you are about Penny but im guessing you'll find a way to say they are fake to huh ;) lol

What I can confirm is that Penny Robot is not a legitimate company, y'all do not honor your guarantees and I myself have seen the guarantee for greed ea users and it never stated first anything about the first 50 users. There was also no check box to any agreement. Since this site started there have been many changes in the guarantees and policies. I see this company as a Scam, you all are very dishonest and I cannot wait until the moderators get on board to have this matter solved.
What exactly do you think the moderators are going to solve? We have hundreds of satisfied customers and you really think your pathetic opinion is going to harm us? I bet you lost all your money manual trading and just need someone to blame! Stay away from forex if you dont know what your doing!

MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!
It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL RECORDS ATTACHED FOR PROOF)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!

Can you provide full conversation sir ? because it seems like cropped messages and not a full conversation. And can you provide your trading portofolio using this EA ?

Can you provide full conversation sir ? because it seems like cropped messages and not a full conversation. And can you provide your trading portofolio using this EA ?
Well guess what. Emails go to two parties. Myself and Penny.
So if what i sent does not seem like the whole thing. Then by all means LET PENNY send the parts that i left out.
I sent those emails, line by line as our discussion progressed NOTHING LEFT OUT.
They CANNOT deny that they Guaranteed my account in writing (twice)
Trading portfolio is not necessary unless Penny is accusing me of Manual trades or Modifying the EA. And Penny has not accused me of that.
The account did blow. Penny will not deny that. But again, that is beside the point.

I am one of the many Penny Robot customers and to hear it being accused a scam is crazy! I've been a loyal user of Penny Basic for almost 2 months... Yes, at first I suffered losses, due to my own stupidity of closing trades manually... And 3 weeks ago I started on Penny Pro which is doing wonderfully well! I've managed to double my balance in just those 2 short months and this Penny user isn't going anywhere... To those of you calling this a scam, look deeper to see if there are any mistakes in your part and not blame Penny for your own mistakes and stupidity...
You confirming your STUPIDITY to the world by doing MANUAL trades has nothing to do with the discussion. Penny has not accused me of doing MANUAL trades. That would be a stupid thing to do and would have voided my Guarantee. Your rant is not even in line with the complaint. Typical...

What exactly do you think the moderators are going to solve? We have hundreds of satisfied customers and you really think your pathetic opinion is going to harm us? I bet you lost all your money manual trading and just need someone to blame! Stay away from forex if you dont know what your doing!
Penny never accused me of manual trading. Only ignorant responders. The complaint is the honoring of a Guarantee. The passion in your attacks (baseless as they may be) speaks to a deeper connection with this company than just an average EA supporter.

Well guess what. Emails go to two parties. Myself and Penny.
So if what i sent does not seem like the whole thing. Then by all means LET PENNY send the parts that i left out.
I sent those emails, line by line as our discussion progressed NOTHING LEFT OUT.
They CANNOT deny that they Guaranteed my account in writing (twice)
Trading portfolio is not necessary unless Penny is accusing me of Manual trades or Modifying the EA. And Penny has not accused me of that.
The account did blow. Penny will not deny that. But again, that is beside the point.
Where is the part where you asked for free EA's? ;) you left that out didnt you ;) And that's not all that you left out.... trust me your fake bad review wont harm us one bit and you won't get anywhere with it! You failed to read and understand which is your own fault. It's funny how Penny has hundreds of satisfied users and your the only one complaining lol

Back