Penny Robot SCAM

Then, if you said "If i leave the EA alone and it makes $900 profit then i have a Balance of $1,900 PLUS Guaranteed $2,000 for a total Balance of $3,900 (Great Outcome)" why you need to asking penny over and over again about guarantee ? what if you MESS and floating loss KICKS IN and boom you loss everything. THATS WHY i need you to provide portofolio, if you dont know how to do it. right click on your account history on MT4 and click on all history then right click again and save detailed report. its easy to do. Im not asking for myfxbook report. just account report. YOU ARE SIR WHO DEFLECTING AND WANT QUICK $2000
"what if you MESS and floating loss KICKS IN and boom you loss everything." WOW you are really DENSE. It does not make sense to "Mess" if you are covered. I did not Mess, Penny has not accused me of Messing, NOBODY is even talking about the possibility of me Messing up the EA.
Except for you!.

I am convinced now that you are a stooge tasked with distracting from my complaint. Penny Robot Pledged to Honor its Guarantee, in writing. And then when it was time to do so, did not. This according to FPA guidelines is a Scam.
(In case you didn't notice, i will remain on the point)

Yes you didnt blatantly tell to tell me to f#ck off but your doesnt want to provide with more proof is make me to think you want me to out of this discussion.
Okay this is the last time i will reply you about this (if you cant give us here more proof). Your email conversation proof start by penny email you "i will" i will what ? you didnt show us your question. so I Think you only show us the part you want us to see penny as a scam. So, i kindly asking for full conversation because you the one accusing penny do the wrong thing to you not otherwise. But you Refusing to give us full conversation as reader a proof.

You asking "Penny has not accused me of wrongdoing with the EA, then what does posting the Portfolio solve?" and my answer is as a reader. i am not wait penny accusing you do something with the EA. Because if you proven yourself by not touching the EA is much better position to you to accusing EA is the problem. But otherwise you keep avoiding to give us proof that you are innocent.

Just one conclusion i got (because you didnt want to provide us a proof) :
You are trying to get $2000 instantly using penny Guarantee Program. so you mess with the EA make the EA looks bad. But karma hit you hard you didnt fulfill penny requirement to get your instant $2000 guarantee. so instead you lose $1000 and now you just blatantly want instant money from penny because of your mistakes.
thats why you asking penny over and over again about the guarantee in the first place.

Another person i checked on RIOT group using greed EA doesnt lose money like you do and you refusing to give your trading portofolio as a proof so my conclusion is you mess with the EA to make a quick buck.

In my opinion OneTrader is right (no offense Penny). I personally saw your 2000 usd guarantee on your site (i was almost about to buy it, but honestly I didn't believe anybody will give you 2,000 usd just like that... I knew there is a catch somehow or the marketing was overpromising (too good to be true in my opinion)

. I remember the text with many colors like magenta, blue, green, red claiming that Greed Ea is no loss ea, it makes 450% on many accounts, etc, and that if Greed EA won't make $1000, the owner will winn a $2,000 challenge price. In my opinion, if you promised that, you should keep your word. no offense.

I also looked at http://web.archive.org/web/2015*/pennyrobot.com and it seems that you guys are blocking the indexationof the site so nobody can go back in time and see how your site looked at any moment back in time. I suppose that is exactly why ... so nobody would have the proof.

In life you got to be honest and keep your promises/guarantees. Otherwise you are a scammer.

..just my 2 cents...
Eli

I have to totally agree that penny robot is a scam. I bought PENNY Basic when it was first released. To be honest I dont know why I used penny pro. I will fully admit I was also manually trading in the account for a while. When I stopped around the first of September and opened a second account and left 1100 in the penny account. Over night one night it went from over 1100$ to 180$. So I was assured to let it run and do its thing. So fast forward 2 weeks, I added some money to the account. It was up to 800. Well, all of the sudden it closed 275$ negitive trades. So to date sure it made money. But lost way more than it gained in 2 days.

Also I signed up for Penny's PAMM program with the promise of 25$ a day. I understand canceling the program. But after a month of getting 275$ instead of the 650 that should have been sent to me, i messaged him asking what it took to get out. He said he would send me the make up amount and 250 - fees, which is understandable. But he canceled the program several days later and has yet to return my original investment. As promised when signing up for the service. I have since opened a PayPal complaint.

Penny Robot Scam

Obvious scam business with high TrustPilot Rating (which speaks volumes about the trustworthiness of TP).

Where is this company based? What regulator is responsible for their activity? This information is not available.

The following is a transcript from the TrustPilot site.

--- Reply from Pennyrobot:

"Company based in USA. In a bad market day if there is any loss occurs using EA then this is the risk involved in trading Forex. Everyday good performance but just bad performance on 1 day can't make company a scam, its jusy a bad performance on bad trading day, you can put review that its perform bad for you but still you can't term it as a scam. Please read web disclaimer on homepage, where said trading leverage based products a risk and not suitable for everyone."

--- My reply in response:

"in the USA" is not very exact, and seems like evasion.

I repeat: What is the company trading name and address? What is your street address and phone number?

--- Reply from Pennyrobot:

"We again repeat how many EA webs have their company name, contact info, location, on the web? None right? So what info needed we have given that Company from USA and registered under state law of California, this much info ok and we would not need or oblige to give any further info under any law. "

--- My reply in response:

As per California's Business and Professions Code - BPC
DIVISION 8. SPECIAL BUSINESS REGULATIONS [18400 - 22948.25]

CHAPTER 22. Internet Privacy Requirements [22575 - 22579]

Businesses are REQUIRED to publish a PRIVACY POLICY which (as per the notes to the above codes "Making your Privacy Practices Public") Section 9 "ACCOUNTABILITY...
Tell your customers whom they can contact with questions or concerns about your
privacy policies and practices.
Give at minimum a title and e-mail or postal address of a company official who will
respond to privacy questions or concerns. It is a good idea to offer a telephone
number, perhaps toll-free.
Train your customer service telephone staff to recognize an inquiry about privacy.
It is a good idea to make customer service staff aware of how customers can get a
copy of your company’s published Privacy Policy."

I repeat: What is the company trading name and address? What is your street address and phone number?

You surely do not expect anyone to do business with a company that will not reveal its business address, as REQUIRED by the California State Codes???!

Your email address:
ea -at- theforexgenius . com
is registered to Dina Shrestha
who registered your email address at:
2104 Deercross Dr Unit 104 Louisville KY 40220-6724
+1.5025540227

or are you:
hitesh . patel19 -at- gmail . com
who registered the domain?

Either way these addresses are NOT in CALIFORNIA!

Reading all of that its weird that I paid my paypal to a different paypal user to start my PAMM....

Attachments

• 20191004_195356.jpg
    20191004_195356.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 3
I have to totally agree that penny robot is a scam. I bought PENNY Basic when it was first released. To be honest I dont know why I used penny pro. I will fully admit I was also manually trading in the account for a while. When I stopped around the first of September and opened a second account and left 1100 in the penny account. Over night one night it went from over 1100$ to 180$. So I was assured to let it run and do its thing. So fast forward 2 weeks, I added some money to the account. It was up to 800. Well, all of the sudden it closed 275$ negitive trades. So to date sure it made money. But lost way more than it gained in 2 days.

In the end of it, you still do make money out of it right? the market makers manipulation and the movements weren't controlled by PENNY ROBOT. Figuring you'd not let it go just like that, I'd just say one thing, good luck with your manuals. I've had blown ups with penny, but i know he'd admit that the system was ****ed up, and i still have faith that its consistency in profit will help sort my finance in the long run. Im not looking for a quick rich forex earning, im looking for a long term profit making.

In the end of it, you still do make money out of it right? the market makers manipulation and the movements weren't controlled by PENNY ROBOT. Figuring you'd not let it go just like that, I'd just say one thing, good luck with your manuals. I've had blown ups with penny, but i know he'd admit that the system was ****ed up, and i still have faith that its consistency in profit will help sort my finance in the long run. Im not looking for a quick rich forex earning, im looking for a long term profit making.

Penny is great. It's a position trader. It doesn't actually look for anything specific. It just opens positions and holds until they finally go right. That's the reason for the super high dd and why it blows accounts.

Penny is great. It's a position trader. It doesn't actually look for anything specific. It just opens positions and holds until they finally go right. That's the reason for the super high dd and why it blows accounts.
Let me rephrase. It's great until it blows the account because of all the positions its opened and it cant handle it.

For all: The person who sells Penny EA is not only EAs seller but also the creator, he is a professional and very wise person. I've tried a lot of EAs, but none of the EAs was profitable. The only profitable robots are Penny's EA. Who tells untruth about him is a liar and scammer or another seller of unprofitable EAs. Those who look at my posts will realize that I have been cheated multiple times and now I will not trust anyone. I'm very careful now. I fully trust Penny. I lost a lot of money with scammers on forex and Penny helps me get that money back.

Who is wise, he buys Penny's products, who is not wise, then will lose much money with scammers. Who was disappointed with Penny's product did something wrong.
I have nothing more to say.

Also I signed up for Penny's PAMM program with the promise of 25$ a day. I understand canceling the program. But after a month of getting 275$ instead of the 650 that should have been sent to me, i messaged him asking what it took to get out. He said he would send me the make up amount and 250 - fees, which is understandable. But he canceled the program several days later and has yet to return my original investment. As promised when signing up for the service. I have since opened a PayPal complaint.
And what do you want? He offered a program that didn't come out unfortunately, it happens. Do you have your initial investment back? You got it. So be happy.

Back