Penny Robot SCAM

Typical enticement
2019-10-05-130320.png

Response later after not fulfilling after stated date (and still not done as of today) just to know what to expect... it speaks for itself
2019-10-05-130320.png
On PENNY Robots website is says “Profit share is just a goodwill gesture”... not to sure what you’re getting at here?

Attachments

• 107AD063-A985-4A7F-A562-EB2B69366560.png
    107AD063-A985-4A7F-A562-EB2B69366560.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 1
Just seems suspicious that they printed Sept 15 and it's now 1 week into Oct and still nothing. There is no contract but why say you're going to do something and not do it.

Just seems suspicious that they printed Sept 15 and it's now 1 week into Oct and still nothing. There is no contract but why say you're going to do something and not do it.
I don’t think you’ve read what’s on their site.. you’ve instantly jumped to a conclusion that isn’t the case. It says it you receive $80-$130 per MONTH. You’ve answered your own question, we are one week into October and there has still been no payment... uhhh yeah of course? It hasn’t be a month yet..?

Just an update. Penny himself told me a full 48 hours ago he told paypal to refund my 250$ after I opened a dispute. I have talked to PayPal on the phone and they said they have recieved no reply from him in any way as of an hour or so ago. Why lie and tell someone you did something and then in fact not do it if you were being truthful?

Just an update. Penny himself told me a full 48 hours ago he told paypal to refund my 250$ after I opened a dispute. I have talked to PayPal on the phone and they said they have recieved no reply from him in any way as of an hour or so ago. Why lie and tell someone you did something and then in fact not do it if you were being truthful?
That's what they do bro, they lie alot and try to manipulate persons so they can scam them and take their money. I'm surprised the moderators aren't in on this thread yet. We need to take them to court. We have enough evidence.

:D poor envious. Watch out for your false accusations so you don't end up behind bars.
I am their satisfied customer. And I'm not the only one. Penny has many satisfied customers. I would forbid buying his products and profiting from them for people like you. Shame on you.

:D poor envious. Watch out for your false accusations so you don't end up behind bars.
I am their satisfied customer. And I'm not the only one. Penny has many satisfied customers. I would forbid buying his products and profiting from them for people like you. Shame on you.

Exactly how long have you been using penny? Because I was there from the start, you're a newer face. Come back in a month or two when you get lied too and deceived and it loses you 90%.

My other question to you would be, if he did no wrong, why would he not fight my PayPal dispute? On top of that why would he lie and say he in fact told PayPal to refund me my money, when he in fact did not, and has not around 60 hours later? On top of that AGAIN, why would he not respond when I questioned him about my conversation with PayPal? Weird huh? What he is doing is being upset that someone called him out in public on a problem HE created and is unwilling to fix and returning peoples hard earned money. He even had the audacity of calling ME the scammer because I wanted my money back. Real stand up guy/company huh? When you come back here in a month crying and complaining that he not only lied to you but lost a ton of your money by using the EA (which WAS my risk to take), I dont want to hear a single word out of any of you. I'm not the only one this has clearly happened too as clearly this thread suggest. Dont be the next fool taken in by lies and deception.

Okay, I'm tired of arguing with you where the truth is. If you lose as much money on the forex as I lost, and Penny's EA will help you get that money back, then we can talk. And believe that I get them back every day. Good luck.

Okay, I'm tired of arguing with you where the truth is. If you lose as much money on the forex as I lost, and Penny's EA will help you get that money back, then we can talk. And believe that I get them back every day. Good luck.

Annnnnd thank you for confirming you have been using penny a very short time. See you when you come back after its blown your account like several others I've talked too ✌

Back