Penny Robot SCAM

First of all, learn to spell my name correctly and second this is exactly why you lost all your money manual trading.. because you do not understand Forex trading! Your being very brave coming into the penny chat as an internet troll under a fake name (yes we could see you change it) I can post a thread and expose you.. All happy when Penny was making you profits and then blame the bot when you messed up due to manual trading or do you remember when you were begging for us to give you a job because you were oh so sad you have all these kids to provide for and were struggeling? Or maybe you also forget you were begging for forgiveness last week after Neel confronted you about taking a refund that you did not even deserve and then posting bad about Penny? You need to read up on Forex and maybe go and spend your time with all those kids you have huh instead of being a childish online troll... You should be ashamed of yourself!

See above post ‍♂️

Manual Trades did not have a DAMN THING to do with the ABSOLUTE NOSE DIVE!!! That Penny Customers suffered today. But of course Stacy87 you must earn your keep, by DISTRACTING AND CHANGING THE SUBJECT! LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY!!! (Even the FPA test account crashed!! Talk CRAP about Manual trades now...!)
Lol go back and read what i wrote...! Who said manual trades have anything to do with todays issues?? Read before you stick your nose in ;) Are you feeling ok though? You seem very angry lol

You're correct. But as stated before, all of my manual trading was ended weeks before the blow up, and clearly my manual trading also blew up everyone elses account too, oh and it probably blew up Penny's accounts too. As provided in the pictures. Also I did ask for a job. Because I work hard for the money I do have. I believed in penny at first. Which was a mistake. Clearly, as made by apparent by all the content in all these post. I got scammed, bought it hook line and sinker. Makes me mad too. Sorry getting scammed and believing in something whole heartedly did that too me. I do however feel sorry for everyone that lost 90% this week alone. Best system ever! Go tell penny to quit lieing and approve my PayPal refund like he said he did a week ago. Oh wait, he doesnt lie though
You are Pathetic! You got your refund that you didnt even deserve and you apologised last week to Neel for posting a bad review! You really have nothing better to do huh... we do not care about your pathetic review as it will not harm us one bit... also look up what the word scam means ;) You made profits with penny and blew them up manual trading! Its not our fault you have a gambling problem and depression and cant stop yourself! Your a fool and a looser who cant handle loss! You obviously dont even understand what can and can not be done when the market is being manipulated! Your a sad old man... i actually feel sorry for you !! Tadaa

Lol go back and read what i wrote...! Who said manual trades have anything to do with todays issues?? Read before you stick your nose in ;) Are you feeling ok though? You seem very angry lol
This is exactly what you implied when you referenced "Manual Trades" in your response to Magikman (Magikman, by the way, was CLEARLY talking about Today's events. See the Graphs!), thereby tying to him, as a response to today's events. By the way, you Penny Trolls have some Nerve. After SCREWING UP THIS BADLY to come on here and attempt to mock your Customers. Who have dedicated and lost so much

This is exactly what you implied when you referenced "Manual Trades" in your response to Magikman (Magikman, by the way, was CLEARLY talking about Today's events. See the Graphs!), thereby tying to him, as a response to today's events. By the way, you Penny Trolls have some Nerve. After SCREWING UP THIS BADLY to come on here and attempt to mock your Customers. Who have dedicated and lost so much
Lol you must have a hard time sleeping at night! Don't stick your nose in where it doesnt belong ;) Magik1 is a lying little toerag and i will be posting all in a new thread here so dont you worry buddy! Also our customers who understand forex unlike yourself are completly fine with us thank you very much... Have a great day hey ;)

You are Pathetic! You got your refund that you didnt even deserve and you apologised last week to Neel for posting a bad review! You really have nothing better to do huh... we do not care about your pathetic review as it will not harm us one bit... also look up what the word scam means ;) You made profits with penny and blew them up manual trading! Its not our fault you have a gambling problem and depression and cant stop yourself! Your a fool and a looser who cant handle loss! You obviously dont even understand what can and can not be done when the market is being manipulated! Your a sad old man... i actually feel sorry for you !! Tadaa

I have yet to get my refund. If you took the time to read you would actually see what our issues are. But as he stated, you're here to try to muddy the waters and keep the issues from being addressed. Which is ok. All someone has to do is look at the track record of real penny accounts and see the lies you guys tell to keep it hidden. Dont feel sorry for me. I'm getting my refund. Feel sorry for all the people who lose their money from here on out. Like all the people that lost 98% in the last 24 hours. But hey, at least you're here trying to convince people otherwise when the facts speak for themselves

I just pray one day you feel bad for being a part of something like this. People work hard for their money and dont make it by scamming people out of theirs without putting in any real work. Yes I work 3 jobs, yes I have 3 kids and 3 step kids. They are well taken care of. Yes, I had hopes that penny robot would help, and also got promised a job, which looking back at it the offer came AFTER I complained about it lost the original 90% of my funds it lost. Which was also a lie, more than likely to try to keep me from being vocal a little longer. Because he in fact offered me a job BEFORE you. Lied about that too. But you totally know exactly what happened. So you keep pushing a scamming agenda. I will pray for you all, because when karma comes around (which it will) you wont be on the right side of any of it.

I have yet to get my refund. If you took the time to read you would actually see what our issues are. But as he stated, you're here to try to muddy the waters and keep the issues from being addressed. Which is ok. All someone has to do is look at the track record of real penny accounts and see the lies you guys tell to keep it hidden. Dont feel sorry for me. I'm getting my refund. Feel sorry for all the people who lose their money from here on out. Like all the people that lost 98% in the last 24 hours. But hey, at least you're here trying to convince people otherwise when the facts speak for themselves

I just pray one day you feel bad for being a part of something like this. People work hard for their money and dont make it by scamming people out of theirs without putting in any real work. Yes I work 3 jobs, yes I have 3 kids and 3 step kids. They are well taken care of. Yes, I had hopes that penny robot would help, and also got promised a job, which looking back at it the offer came AFTER I complained about it lost the original 90% of my funds it lost. Which was also a lie, more than likely to try to keep me from being vocal a little longer. Because he in fact offered me a job BEFORE you. Lied about that too. But you totally know exactly what happened. So you keep pushing a scamming agenda. I will pray for you all, because when karma comes around (which it will) you wont be on the right side of any of it.
Lol you really are Pathetic! You made profits with penny, wanted a job with penny but still call it a scam lol.... you even received your refund through PayPal! We have absolutly nothing to hide at all and the only reason im here is to wind you up after you trolled this afternoon like the sad pathetic "man" you are! I also have screenshots you dumbass where you are begging me to let you in... unfortunately for you i chose not to because you send 500 messages a day to us all complaining about how desperate you are for cash so run along now you fool! Have a great day ;)

Hace to totally disagree with the review! Pennyrobot works 100% ... yes admin has updated here and there but only for the better! Definitely not a scam or anything wrong with the bot. Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!
This is unbelievable! Here you are on the 9th September PRETENDING to be a satisfied Customer of Pennyrobot:
"Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!"
Only to confirm FOR THE SECOND TIME, that you are in FACT a Pennyrobot Affiliate! in your Post Above /\
"Also our customers who understand forex unlike yourself are completly fine with us thank you very much..." (Which, by the way, is a load of CRAP, no one is "fine" with losing all of their hard earned money)
Surely there has to be some sort of FPA regulation that speaks against this type of WILLFUL DECEPTION by company Affiliates!
And Lastly you distracting little penny troll you!
You WILL NOT change the Purpose of this thread. THIS IS A SCAM THREAD

Attachments

• Penny FAIL.png
    Penny FAIL.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
Hace to totally disagree with the review! Pennyrobot works 100% ... yes admin has updated here and there but only for the better! Definitely not a scam or anything wrong with the bot. Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!

OK, so first let me say that Stacey is a senior moderator on the Penny forum and chat, so you cannot believe a word this **** posts or says here.
If you do happen to question her, as a paying customer, on their chat or forum, she either mutes or bans you.
REALLY PATHETIC AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM THIS WOMAN.
I have met evil people before in my life but this woman takes the cake, she is pure ****. She swears like a navy seal, but if you happen to swear, she bans you for foul language!
Honestly, I have never in my life seen support like this before, it is almost unbelievable.
If you question the EA or it's functionality when it makes losses, she tells you it is market manipulation. It is never the EA's fault that it loses money, it is market manipulation, not the fact that the EA overtraded against the trend in a MARTINGALE fashion and blew the account. Then you provide proof of the MARTINGALE type trading and the post gets deleted and you get banned.
If you question the "Manipulation" theory, some clown called Hadrian then wades in with posts he managed to find on Google search about banks and companies, some from as long as 15 years ago, with regards to fines for market manipulation, which of course have absolutely nothing to do with the EA or the fact that it overtrades and gets into trouble.

Beware, if you ask questions on the forum/chat about the EA's failures, the **** called Stacey will ban you and the Clown called Hadrian will post many links, none of which will help you in anyway whatsoever.

I have been banned/muted, because I dared ask why there was no sensible "Money Management" built into the EA! I was told by the **** to "learn forex" which I must admit, given my history with forex, I did find rather amusing.

FPA Forums Team Note: Not only was this impolite, but it also puts you on the wrong side of Godwin's Law.

Aah, the ****, Stacey strikes again. I honestly have never seen customer support like this before?

Back