Penny Robot SCAM

Hace to totally disagree with the review! Pennyrobot works 100% ... yes admin has updated here and there but only for the better! Definitely not a scam or anything wrong with the bot. Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!

The robot had a catastrophic failure yesterday and you banned/muted me because I asked why and questioned the functionality of the EA? You are a **** and your EA has failed, your "works 100%" comment above is nothing more than hot air.

So ... where are we with this case?

In terms of the data provided by PettyRotters for the performance testing of their EA, I have contacted SimplyFX who refused to comment as to the veracity of the results provided by the statement filed with FPA. They state that their platform allows access to an "Investor Account" (read only access to trades) and suggests the operator allow us access to check the data.

It should be noted that the provided statement can be manually altered.

@JesseJarvis, @gags.inv, @fxFatCat ... In terms of the complaints above ... have they been resolved? Have you received a refund or settlement?

Not in my case. I was told that the EA suffered "Market Manipulation" to no fault of their own, the big banks were responsible and that Stacey person told me to stop being a baby and go ask the banks for my money or something along those lines, I don't recall exactly.
To cut a long story short, no nothing has been forthcoming, not even the offer of a discount on the next super duper low DD ea, which seems to happen every few weeks?
I have been banned for asking questions as a paying customer so I cannot even find out what is going on in the riot chat site anymore?

Simply put, they got our money through lies and deception. I wouldn't doubt if we see more and more post from people in this thread. Stacey (spelled it right for you), you are a complete joke as far as "Customer Service" goes. I highly doubt you actually have any real trading knowledge at all. But you surely know how to follow the lies that Penny says with no regards to the truth. Do you simply not care because he's paying you? Do you even actually USE PennyRobot? If so why dont you share a screen shot of how well a "100% working EA". How about you show us a screenshot of your profit and loss on your personal account? Lets call it last week or the last month? I wont even lie and say I'm a great trader. I'm still learning and have good weeks and bad weeks. But prove that we are liars. Or do what you have been, come in here slinging names around telling stories about how great it is and how everyone is super satisfied. Can't do it can you? We wont blame you if you can't. He's paying you to be here, I wouldn't post the results and screw up my paycheck either. ;)

EDIT:

By all means, come back with "OMG You begged him for a job yada yada." Thats not the truth. The truth is that I talked to Penny about working for him LONG before you were even involved. After the first loss because he enabled "TURBO" and the EA lost me 90% and I complained to him did he OFFER me a job (as a tactic to keep me from coming here obviously). I can post screen shots of that conversation if you'd like. Youre right though, I did ask for a job when I believed in it. But I didnt "BEG" I simply brought it up that he told me he would hire me to do basically what you're doing. Lies. All you've done is misquote people, blame people who are customers of wrong doings, when none occurred on their side, and tried to shield PennyEA's image from being messed up because you are now drawing a paycheck.

Last edited:
I think scam is harsh, for now. So far all my questions, except one have been answered satisfactorily. As for "Gold-EA", I have the only unanswered question there;
I subscribed, after one week, there was profit, then the EA disappeared, no profits paid and then after questioning them, I got an explanation in the form of an email that they had stopped Gold-EA.
There was however no offer to pay my profits, or refund the cash that I had paid for the week or part thereof that it did run.
I do plan to try their Pro version in the near future, just going to wait out this forum for a while and see what comes of all these allegations and what sort of fix is supplied to the "issues" raised in this thread and others?

I change my verdict to scam, read the thread and you will see why. I asked questions and have been banned from the riot chat room, even though I am a paying customer? SCAM, YES is my new verdict.

Just in case you are referring to me, I did not call this a scam and neither am I taking your side or anyone's. Comments supplied by me are my own after a request was posted via email for comments to be made on FPA with regards to this EA. Simple as that, thank you and good day.

I now call it a scam, see my other posts for clarification.

Were any discontinued products on other domain names or were all only available from PennyRobot.com?

How were refunds handled from those who bought services which were quickly discontinued?

This explains the sudden wave of reviews.

That depends...

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to only offer a 14 day refund period. The policy in effect at the time of purchased would remain enforceable. Failure to honor the 30 day refund period to those who purchased under a 30 day guarantee would be an obvious scam.

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to a 90 day refund period. In this case,ought it would be up to the company about whether to allow someone who purchased while the 30 day refund period was in effect can take advantage of the extra 60 days of the refund period.
Refunds offered here were never honoured outside of this website, at least not to me anyway? Simple fact which means I have changed my verdict to scam.

Look what got taken down from the top of the PennyRobot website! The results! They arent there anymore. Called it. Oh and also, you cant join the Penny Chat anymore without an invite. Guess no one knows what they're saying, because we all got banned for calling them out lol

Last edited:
I have their PennyRobot PRO. I initially funded my account with $3kUSD just to try out their EA which runs on their server. After watching its performance for several weeks I reduced my account equity to about $1.5kUSD just to more closely approximate their "real" PENNY ROBOT PROFESSIONAL shown on the Dashboard and FPA. The EA does seem take a lot of trades on several low volume Forex currency pairs BUT as of today (09/25/2019) my account has nearly doubled. The EA draw downs are a little more than I like but my account has never been below my Equity. Net net this seems to be a very nice program where you can't get hurt too badly.

I wonder if this is still true after yesterday? Care to update please?

Back