Penny Robot SCAM

For all: The person who sells Penny EA is not only EAs seller but also the creator, he is a professional and very wise person. I've tried a lot of EAs, but none of the EAs was profitable. The only profitable robots are Penny's EA. Who tells untruth about him is a liar and scammer or another seller of unprofitable EAs. Those who look at my posts will realize that I have been cheated multiple times and now I will not trust anyone. I'm very careful now. I fully trust Penny. I lost a lot of money with scammers on forex and Penny helps me get that money back.

Who is wise, he buys Penny's products, who is not wise, then will lose much money with scammers. Who was disappointed with Penny's product did something wrong.
I have nothing more to say.

And what happened to your account over the last week?

I noticed the last few hours of Friday (Oct 11, 2019) neither Greed EA nor Genius had discontinued operating... what does that tell you?

Boom Crash another EA gone in the chronicles of all those gone before that eventually blows accounts... This time one that opens random currency pairs (and even Gold) that are of course profitable when positive and the left-over negative ones take your account into deep draw-down and eventually further into margin call (the ultimate stop-out) if left to its own as the operators of the EA replied to those concerned. I've abandoned this lost cause. Scam? By the wording of previous emails I've received and advertising... I'd say so... just my opinion. RIP Genius, Greed, and all of its close relatives... Do your damage no more.... to raise the hopes of so many and send them crashing into profound misery... oh well, back to the drawing board or search of another Grail or manual trading or ....

I noticed the last few hours of Friday (Oct 11, 2019) neither Greed EA nor Genius had discontinued operating... what does that tell you?

Sorry, wrong message and I don't see editing capability on posted messages... I meant to imply that the EAs were no longer operating late Friday.

Haven't seen much out of Stacey other than some quick lies several hours ago? I guess her account got wrecked too and they're too busy playing damage control in their chat telling people to keep pumping more money into their accounts to cover the losses caused by their EA? That'd be my only guess. Normally shes on here blasting people pretty quickly trying to save that paycheck. Can't blame her though. Sure to be a massive wave of very unhappy "customers" because of the huge losses. Not only taken once or twice, but three times now. Someone has to play damage control. Either that or I struck a nerve asking for her to post her personal results on a real account.

The robot had a catastrophic failure yesterday and you banned/muted me because I asked why and questioned the functionality of the EA? You are a **** and your EA has failed, your "works 100%" comment above is nothing more than hot air.
One of our mods banned one person yesterday for swearing at other people in the chat. This kind of behaviour we do not accept as you understand. As for the market im sure you know it was manipulated by market makers. You cant complain about something out of our controle especially when you have made nothing but very good profits with Penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so first let me say that Stacey is a senior moderator on the Penny forum and chat, so you cannot believe a word this **** posts or says here.
If you do happen to question her, as a paying customer, on their chat or forum, she either mutes or bans you.
REALLY PATHETIC AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM THIS WOMAN.
I have met evil people before in my life but this woman takes the cake, she is pure ****. She swears like a navy seal, but if you happen to swear, she bans you for foul language!
Honestly, I have never in my life seen support like this before, it is almost unbelievable.
If you question the EA or it's functionality when it makes losses, she tells you it is market manipulation. It is never the EA's fault that it loses money, it is market manipulation, not the fact that the EA overtraded against the trend in a MARTINGALE fashion and blew the account. Then you provide proof of the MARTINGALE type trading and the post gets deleted and you get banned.
If you question the "Manipulation" theory, some clown called Hadrian then wades in with posts he managed to find on Google search about banks and companies, some from as long as 15 years ago, with regards to fines for market manipulation, which of course have absolutely nothing to do with the EA or the fact that it overtrades and gets into trouble.
foul language? think your in the wrong chat buddy, and we know who you are ;)
have a great day....

Not in my case. I was told that the EA suffered "Market Manipulation" to no fault of their own, the big banks were responsible and that Stacey person told me to stop being a baby and go ask the banks for my money or something along those lines, I don't recall exactly.
To cut a long story short, no nothing has been forthcoming, not even the offer of a discount on the next super duper low DD ea, which seems to happen every few weeks?
I have been banned for asking questions as a paying customer so I cannot even find out what is going on in the riot chat site anymore?
send a screenshot of you being banned please :) lets see :)

Not in my case. I was told that the EA suffered "Market Manipulation" to no fault of their own, the big banks were responsible and that Stacey person told me to stop being a baby and go ask the banks for my money or something along those lines, I don't recall exactly.
To cut a long story short, no nothing has been forthcoming, not even the offer of a discount on the next super duper low DD ea, which seems to happen every few weeks?
I have been banned for asking questions as a paying customer so I cannot even find out what is going on in the riot chat site anymore?
where is your proof you were told not to be a baby? where is the proof you were banned?

I like how she totally skipped over my whole post. If you even use Penny EA and are so happy with it and it makes such good profits lets see a screen shot of your personal account (if you even have one). I mean y'all promptly removed the "Proof" on your website the minute it wrecked everyone's accounts (which I called y'all removing it VERY shortly before y'all did). I do think since I posted a whole paragraph about my exact experience about the job thing and you cant use me personally to spread misinformation anymore. Even though NONE of what you said about me actually pertains to anything thats happening here, regardless.

Back