Penny Robot SCAM

I like how she totally skipped over my whole post. If you even use Penny EA and are so happy with it and it makes such good profits lets see a screen shot of your personal account (if you even have one). I mean y'all promptly removed the "Proof" on your website the minute it wrecked everyone's accounts (which I called y'all removing it VERY shortly before y'all did). I do think since I posted a whole paragraph about my exact experience about the job thing and you cant use me personally to spread misinformation anymore. Even though NONE of what you said about me actually pertains to anything thats happening here, regardless.
I think you are a little obsessed.... its unhealthy! You left penny robot and you are still obsessing lol... good day sir!

I think you are a little obsessed.... its unhealthy! You left penny robot and you are still obsessing lol... good day sir!

I'm not sure obsessing over proving you guys are scamming a whole load of people out of their hard earned money, just to lose EVEN MORE of their hard earned money is a bad thing. Besides, you just proved to everyone following this post that my point of view is exactly correct. Side stepping the questions and misdirecting people YET AGAIN. Thank you! :)

Hi. There will always be supporters and detractors. I have my objections to Penny, but some have already been exposed here by other people and I don't want to be banned again in the Riot chat for commenting on them.

Hi. There will always be supporters and detractors. I have my objections to Penny, but some have already been exposed here by other people and I don't want to be banned again in the Riot chat for commenting on them.

Wait, are you saying they have banned you for speaking out against them?! Technically, I'm still a Penny Robot customer as my Penny Pro subscription is still paid for, until the end of the month. But I got banned also, twice. Guess they dont allow people to say anything negitive about them in a public space. Sounds like a bad business practice to ban your paying customers for saying negitive things about your platform...Pretty solid business practice if you're trying to hide the truth...Stacey, comments on this one? :)

Also, please note that Penny himself hasn't come back in days...Maybe he's too busy trying to hurry and figure out more lies to tell people to keep his scam alive? Today marks day 10 after being told on my personal issue that he replied to PayPal. Which he has not. I've got a bet that he waits until around the close of the day to reply and dispute it and makes me wait another 5 days for PayPal to make a decision. Calling it at 11:23 AM on 10/12/19 Central Time.

Last edited:
One of our mods banned one person yesterday for swearing at other people in the chat. This kind of behaviour we do not accept as you understand. As for the market im sure you know it was manipulated by market makers. You cant complain about something out of our controle especially when you have made nothing but very good profits with Penny.

Brilliant, your EA opens too many trades against the trend and again you cry manipulation, I'm starting to wonder if you actually understand forex at all?

Also often opens/closes orders when variable spreads are wide such as within an hour or 2 after start of new day... orders are opened/closed with no thought as to market conditions... difficult to have trust/faith in a product that is obviously not working in the manner an experienced trader would... throwing all caution into the wind.

Kind of waiting on one of the penny employees to come in here and call us all stupid and tell us all that we are wrong. Even though everything points to it being their fault...

I suppose I'll monitor the EAs in coming months but no plans of using real funds anytime soon after recent events. It has to prove it can handle/adjust/adapt to various market activities such as ranging, continuous trending, 1000 pip moves in a week on a single currency pair, draw down, exiting losing trades in a timely manner, intelligent opening/closing of trades throughout the day, avoiding major news events if it can't handle them or taking advantage of them if within its capabilities, potential manipulation scenarios, etcetera before committing substantial funds to any accounts the product is loaded into. Otherwise it's just an exercise in putting good money after bad and expecting a different outcome which is insane.

In chat it was stated no Gbp positions would be opened until Brexit finished but I see several Gbp positions newly opened today.

Back